+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH tubs his nose on the pillow if its itchy, he sometimes does it all night if he has allergies, drives me crazy as its noisy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My new DP lets his toenails grow a little bit long because he likes to break them off and CHEW them (thankfully only after he's showered, but still gross). He will even save 'good ones' for later :-S

Sometimes I feel him picking at my fingernails and I'm like "Oi! You're not having it!" Lol

It's a fairly new relationship so I'm sure more will surface as time passes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    My new DP lets his toenails grow a little bit long because he likes to break them off and CHEW them (thankfully only after he's showered, but still gross). He will even save 'good ones' for later :-S

Sometimes I feel him picking at my fingernails and I'm like "Oi! You're not having it!" Lol

It's a fairly new relationship so I'm sure more will surface as time passes
    My husband does this too!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Lincolns mummy;7461438]DF doesn't like different foods to be touching on his plate and he will finish one food before eating another. Eg he will eat all of his peas, then all of his carrots.

I do this myself and DH always complains how strange I am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome topic....I can't stand my DH's habit of blowing his nose in the shower (into his bare hands) and also drying/cleaning his ears with his pajama shirt EVERY single night after his shower, then he puts said top on and goes to sleep....weirdo....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh, I've got another one (the last post reminded me). Instead of using a tissue, DP will pull up the inside of the collar/neckline his t-shirt to wipe his nose. He's a tradie, so I guess he's just used to it not mattering while he's at work (he's a plasterer so he gets dusty/dirty anyway)...but it's a little bit gross when he does it in clean 'nice' t-shirts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by careermum View Post
    Awesome topic....I can't stand my DH's habit of blowing his nose in the shower (into his bare hands)
    Another thing I do only when I am showering alone though! I have awful sinuses so its the only way I can really clear my nose!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    It takes A LOT to gross me out.

Tonight, Hollywood, you succeeded!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (24-09-2013),FrothyFrog  (25-09-2013),LoveLivesHere  (24-09-2013),MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (24-09-2013),River Song  (24-09-2013),Witwicky  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH will fold his and the kids clean clothes and just put mine back into the washing basket!! It drives me insane!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lala77 View Post
    My DH will fold his and the kids clean clothes and just put mine back into the washing basket!! It drives me insane!!
    My DH used to do this. When I complained he said he 'doesn't know where I like things' so I labelled all my drawers