+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My husband is forever counting things and loves to sort things in groups of 4. He even counts in his head while he's on the phone and once instead of saying goodbye said 1, 2, 3, 4!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to carleena For This Useful Post:

Mmumm  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also my husband picks his teeth with anything and everything! He will use corners of chip packets or little bits of hard plastic or even bits of metal. I keep telling him we have floss and toothpicks but he is just a weirdo!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    My hubby cleans out his ears with bobby pins instead of cotton buds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Picks the pickles off of his cheeseburger every time we have McDonald's, but won't ever just ask for the burger without pickles because "I paid for my pickles and I don't want McDonald's making profit off of me!"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to callmedragon22 For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (24-09-2013),mrsboyts  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by callmedragon22 View Post
    Picks the pickles off of his cheeseburger every time we have McDonald's, but won't ever just ask for the burger without pickles because "I paid for my pickles and I don't want McDonald's making profit off of me!"
    Love this! My DH always asks for something else instead of whatever he doesn't like so that he gets his money's worth. Not in MCDonalds but in a pub or something

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DF is so easy to feed, he'll eat anything and everything.. He has guts of steel and can stomach anything. Which is disgusting at times because he'll eat foods that would give anyone else food poisoning and be perfectly fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonnie89 View Post
    My DF is so easy to feed, he'll eat anything and everything.. He has guts of steel and can stomach anything. Which is disgusting at times because he'll eat foods that would give anyone else food poisoning and be perfectly fine.
    My dh does this too. Not really gross stuff but leftovers that have been in the fridge too long that I would chuck out he will eat. My dh grew up pretty poor though, he had to eat whatever he got or could find just to survive and many nights as a little fella he would not get a meal. I think its habit for him as in not wasting food. He will also eat it if im about to chuck it out and this could be 10 minutes before dinner is served for example not out of hunger but I guess out of some ingrained sense to eat or miss out. He will then go on to eat his full meal aswell. But he also has a cast iron gut.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where do I start!! My dh refuses to put dirty washing in laundry washing basket in bathroom, he instead has 2 large baskets in our spare room for in and out... Wtf!!
    and has a weird fascination about the proper way the toilet roll should face, proper way of cutting tomatoes and onions!! He watches me in the kitchen making dinner, so creepily thru the reflection of the window... When I say what you looking at, he replies making sure your doing it properly!! Weirdo!! But love him to death!!

Btw, a councillor I saw once said that half yawning or excessive yawning is a sign of anxiety... I excessively yawn and now can see what triggers my anxieties!
    Last edited by Mrsmissy; 24-09-2013 at 11:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    My husband won't eat leftovers if they're more than 24 hours old. He uses the opposite hands for his cutlery, but he's not left-handed.
    I am the same with cutlery too! I hate being that way but it feels odd the "right" way. My grandad use to pick on me for it all the time and my hubby hates it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Mine falls asleep anywhere, and at any time. Plenty of times he's been telling me some story, then stopped mid-sentence. I've wondered why, and look over and see he's dozed off.

It would make sense if he hadn't slept much in weeks, but he gets plenty each night! I find it odd.

He'll also sleep-talk. Often he'll just speak out loud while he's dreaming, but it'll wake me up and I'll say, "what?" or something, and then he'll start talking to me... but about weird obscure crap. Sometimes he's mean in his sleep... he always seems frustrated by me. lol.

He also pushes the gas out of an open coke bottle while holding his breath, before drinking from it. He says the gas is toxic and will kill him (because living on a diet almost entirely of coke won't... lol).