+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My husband is a massive weirdo but none of his odd traits are coming to mind right now, I think I've just learnt to deal with them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF often sleepwalks and does weird things. When we first started going out I had no idea that he slept walked, I woke up one night to find him staring at me up close ( think paranormal activity) and freaked me out. Another time he literally dragged me out of bed because apparently there were snakes on the bed. He once pulled out all the pillow cases and was folding them. The funny thing is that he does not remember anything the next day!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inchains For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (24-09-2013),Boobycino  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh another one!
    Not my partner, but my sister (16). Until she was about 5, she was always patted to sleep (gentle, rhythmic pats on her side/back).
    She still comes into our bed when she's feeling unwell sometimes and as she's dozing off I notice she absentmindedly pats herself! I'm not sure if she does it all the time,or when she's unwell as a comfort thing, but it's so damn cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    -most times he will get completely naked to do a poo!!
    This! Except my DF is already naked.. Pretty much from the moment he walks in the door until he goes to work he's naked. He'll go out and sit on the back step for a smoke in the cold and still have no pants on lol! I don't know how the poor bloke will cope when we have kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foguka View Post
    DH comes home from work to use the loo. He told his boss this when he interviewed for his job. We moved four streets away purely for that reason.

He won't go at the shops either and will drive home. At restaurants he asks where their bathroom is just in case but always sits closest to the door for a quick trip home. It used to drive me nuts but I understand it now and just go about life lol ignoring his ducking off.
    If your out, say a family outing quite far from home, would he use the public toilets?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert01 View Post
    My dp wipes down the seat with his hand whenever he sits down...doesn't matter where the seat is or what's on it he has to rub any potential dirty stuff off. It's weird, he'd rsther get yucky stuff on his bare hands than sit on grit!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Are you saying he doesnt wipe stuff of with toilet paper, that he just wipes pee and poo off with his bare hands.... ewwwwwwww. Thats just gross. Id be buying him toilet seat wipes!!!! ! Lol. Guys are funny.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert01 View Post
    My dp wipes down the seat with his hand whenever he sits down...doesn't matter where the seat is or what's on it he has to rub any potential dirty stuff off. It's weird, he'd rsther get yucky stuff on his bare hands than sit on grit!!!

Are you saying he d

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No...not the toilet seat, lol, thank goodness...just all others, ie, sofa, dining chair, computer chair, public seating etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Are you saying he doesnt wipe stuff of with toilet paper, that he just wipes pee and poo off with his bare hands.... ewwwwwwww. Thats just gross. Id be buying him toilet seat wipes!!!! ! Lol. Guys are funny.

Lol! I think she means chairs, not the toilet seat haha

I hope she means chairs :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    DF always showers after a number 2 and he sits down to pee.

Sent from my telecommunications device.