+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i tested at 11 and 12 dptrigger and got false positives i would wait until 12dptrigger to test, unless you want to text out your trigger, than you could poas today and every day until it turns negative and than any positive test from there would be a true positve.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemgems79 View Post
    I would say it's still to early...I had my urge to poas yesterday. Lol... And I did. Try to leave at least for another 5days maybe a week....there is still a greater chance for a falsie now.
    then again sj87 if you really want to do it...do it....just don't get hopes up if you see two lines.
    dont leave us hanging lol you poas what was your outcome at how many days po?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol... I had iui on 30th so I think 13dpiui. So about 15po trigger. Trying not to get hopes up but got a 'bfp'. Tested this morning too same as yesterday. But my symptoms are disappearing. The girls ain't as tender, and I've had a few cramps. Same thing happened last year when I conceived naturally and that resulted in a mc
    This sticks and I get a BFP on wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So....I'm thinking if the SPAR near work (closer then the chemist) sells them then I'll do one today and hopefully that will just get the urge out of my system... if they don't then I won't thusly the shop is making the decision for me rather then me making it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hold out SJ! You'll still get the trigger for sure and you'll be devastated to get a false positive..! Only one more week!

Wow Gem.. So you have a BFP?! Omg! Blood test Wednesday then??

2Cute.. Good for u! Well done on getting back on the wagon

So I'm day cd28 and am just about a week from inducing AF with Provera.. Once I start Clomid on cd2 can someone please tell me when the first appointment for a blood or ultra sound will be and how many do I have before IUI and how far apart? I've paid for a weekend away on the 26th so now I'm worried it will clash! 😔

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid and IUI due to start Oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I got my blood test cd10 and cd12. Had ultrasound done on cd11. Then I had to take trigger on cd13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great, thanks Gem. So I have about 10 days from the start of my period before I have to be anywhere.. OK.. Fingers crossed it doesn't disrupt my weekend away or I'll lose the money on that.. I can't wait to get started with this IUI!

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid and IUI due to start Oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    i had ultrasound on cycle day 12 and 14 last cycle and this cycle im having ultasounds on cycle day 11 and 13.

oh gingers crossed gem, trigger should defs be outta your system now.

sj if you test, like miracle said, you will def still have trigger in your system atm and it will throw a false positive, false positive is so UN FUN lol and no matter how much you try and tell yourself it could be a false positive it will still be too hard to not get excited lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies it appears that the SPAR agrees with your wisdom... they don't sell tests lol crisis averted!

Amiracle - I had no blood tests and only a scan on CD13 (should have been 12 but there was a public holiday) had my trigger on CD14 and IUI on CD15

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fullofhope View Post
    Bloods are on the 15th

how are you going with it all Fullofhope? have you tested yet? goodluck with Bloods tomorrow