+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Truthfully I'm being impatient. Wish I could test now. Lol. But holding off. Blood test on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Gem Gems!!

be patient!!! false positive is the worse! lol i got a false positive on tues and negatives ever since, today 12dpo so in limbo still waiting for BFP or AF...

what were your fertiltiy issues? did you do clomid and trigger? first iui?

i love this forum and how we are all on the 2ww together or going through the same things together. my hubby gets so bored of hearing me go on and on about my possible symptoms and fears lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying to be patient. Lol! Don't want Hubby getting his hopes up. My issues pcos, him low morphology.
    Been trying since late 2010, fell pregnant naturally last May but miscarried in July, nothing since.
    did clomid for 5 day, 5000 pregnyl trigger on the 28th, iui on 30th, 1500 pregnyl booster on the 4th and 7th. Now waiting....want to do hpt...but know it can give falsies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    you did the exact same path as me re clomid 5days, hmm my trigger shot may have been a different one i think, my trigger was on the 27th and iui on the 28th, wow we are so close with our iuis! and i 2 had pregnyl shots twice the week after!

sorry to hear about your mc

and yeah i have been reading a lot of people test of their trigger shots and that they stay in system for 10 - 14days after i still had slight traces - very faint positive 12 day post trigger.

GOODLUCK!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Gem,
    Welcome to our little thread and congrats on the 2WW!
    I'm in the same boat as you with the PCOS and DH's low morph.. I'm sorry to hear about the miscarriage.. The silver lining is that at least you know you can get pregnant.. I feel like a total dud!
    How old are you and what part of oz are you in?
    Good luck for Wed!

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid and IUI due to start Oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both hubby and I are 33...me 34 in a couple of weeks. We live in adelaide.
    Read lots online about people having false positive and don't want to put myself or hubby through that.
    we are the last of our friends to not even have a child. So it hurts a bit when you seem to not be included in things.
    2 cute... Seems we are very close with our iui thanks for the good luck.
    Miracle... Don't feel like a dud....our doctor told us with our problems it will just take us longer than most couples but we're in the right place for help. Thanks for the good luck on Wednesday

Good luck to you both!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I admire you Gem..You have a lot of patience to have waited three years before starting treatment! I've only been trying a year and the pain of being excluded in my social circle is already hurting a lot. I wish I had started all this a few years ago!

Good luck with it over the weekend and keep us posted on the blood test..
    Are you feeling pregnant?? Any signs something maybe going on?

Ps.. I just turned 33 last week.. I'm feeling that this year is lucky for us October babies!

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday for last week miracle. Fingers crossed For you this month.

Patience...lol...we just didn't want to admit we had problems, and if we persisted something would . I actually felt relieved at not having to try so much when we sought help this year. Makes me wish I had done it sooner. Oh well... At least we're trying now.
    pregnancy signs....ummm....felt a bit queasy the last week (too early for morning sickness.).... Felt very tired in the evenings... Have needed toilet a little bit more...and the girls have been a little sore (however that seems to be easing)
    but I know the injections I've been given can cause symptoms.
    Last edited by Gemgems79; 11-10-2013 at 15:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks..32 was average for me in terms of babies so 33 will be the year I hope! What day is your?
    Ah.. I totally understand. It's a process.. You try with lots of hope and then the doubt creeps in. When you get the male test back there is a whole lot of bruised ego and the time it takes for all the bad news to sink in.. Then comes acceptance and then action.. I was so sensitive when we first found out as my friend with PCOS got pregnant on the first go at the same time..felt like a kick in the teeth.. I've since had 3 more friends fall pregnant in the same group ( so just me now ) and the girl I sit next to at work.
    So, I'm totally hoping you girls get BFP's as it will be a huge inspiration!
    Hopefully this will be a really short and lucky thread 🍀
    The symptoms seem positive so fingers crossed..

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    13dpo neg test

Lol I swear next cycle im not testing at all!

2.5 days of dull cramping if af is coming I wish she would just hurry up soni can start all over again! Ahhh lol

Tomorrow is day 30 (a usual day for af to appear) and only 1 test remains I think I will try wait and take it monday if im still in.

Luck girlies and have a good weekend