+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SJ is right.. Your on the journey and have taken the first steps so give yourself a pat on the back for that!
    Fingers crossed so tight for you that no AF comes! X

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid and IUI due to start Oct

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

2cute4u85  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    def struggling with the cramping its been constant since yesterday... im on progesterone gel every day so i'm wondering if that's making it worse.. i would just like a decent nights sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is cramping normal after IUI? What is meant to be causing it?

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    We fell pregnant with out first IUI treatment after being told I have low ovarian reserve. We had been trying naturally for two years & I lost 27kgs in that time too. I don't remember all of the details but I do remember it being easier than I thought it would be. Bubby is currently 10 months & I'm 12 weeks pregnant!! That happened naturally ;-) Good luck! x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swanstar For This Useful Post:

2cute4u85  (11-10-2013),sj87  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    cramping is normal, its caused by the fact that you have a much larger volume of sperm in the uterus then what would normally make it through the cervix... I'm just not sure if the amount of cramping i'm having is normal. Although from what I've read the progesterone that i'm applying also can cause cramping. Add to this that I have severe endometriosis and I get cramps of doom... they seem to have calmed down a bit today though so that they are over now

Thanks
    Reviews
    sj87 - naw poor thing, i didnt enjoy the cramping very much either. mine started about 8hours after the procedure and lasted for about 3 hours. trying the heat pack, it gave me a little comfort but not a lot.

i did another HPT this morning and NEG - i only have 2 left and wont buy anymore lol.

today is 14 days since trigger, 13 days since iui and 12dpo.

i have had weird cramps since weds night, i thought af was here yesterday for sure.

today is day 28 and af usually comes day 28-30 - its going to be a long weekend!

my boobs feel a lot sorer than normal, but like iv mentioned earlier, they are always sore until AF and than they start to get back to normal again.

SJ87 are you going to test our your trigger or just be really patient? mine was gone at 12 days post trigger.

goodluck girls

amiracle do you have your dates for iui yet? what day of your cycle are you on now?

and thanks for the comments girls re taking the first steps to success

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on cd26 and its all going SO slowly! I have the Clomid script so I'm just waiting to start as soon as AF arrives.. I've also been having lots of quality time with DH this month just in case a miracle does happen before I have to start all this treatment.. The shortest cycle I've had in a year is 35 days so I'm going to give it that before I take provera.. Would be nice to have a natural period..
    I'm so excited to see how you both go in the next 2 weeks..lots of luck to you both 🍀

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    amiracle4me I'm on cd26 and its all going SO slowly! I have the Clomid script so I'm just waiting to start as soon as AF arrives.. I've also been having lots of quality time with DH this month just in case a miracle does happen before I have to start all this treatment...
    it would be great if you got you BFP this cycle!

2cute4u85
    I have had weird cramps since weds night, i thought af was here yesterday for sure.
    today is day 28 and af usually comes day 28-30 - its going to be a long weekend!
    ohhhh waiting is the worst try and keep busy and hopefully it'll be day 31 and a BFP before you know it

AFM - I'm going to try and guts it out, I have a pathology form for a blood test on the 23rd to see if im preggers... so I've banned myself from going near shops so I don't buy any pregnancy tests lol the next two weeks are going to draggggg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am I able to join this thread?? Currently I'm in my tww for iui. Had my first iui on the 30th sept.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemgems79 View Post
    Am I able to join this thread?? Currently I'm in my tww for iui. Had my first iui on the 30th sept.
    welcome and
    how are you surviving the tww??