+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    im going through city fertiltiy. i did another test last night before bed and again this morning with a cheaper test, and the FAINTEST OF FAINT lines appeared on both. so my faint positive yesterday morning (allthou so much brighter than the other 2) might have still just been from my trigger shot? or the really faint positives on the cheap test might be positive but the test isnt made to detect pregnancy at 10dpo.. i think i will just wait to see if AF comes over the weekend and call the doctor on Monday. i am having really bad tummy aches today, so could be AF on her way... i hate all of the confusion, why does the 2ww wait have to be so bad lol

SJ87 i hope your scans went well and your iui was done with no problem, i hope your cramps werent as bad as mine after it. for you.

amiracle4me do you have dates for your iui yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    i definitely recommend that anyone who gets the trigger shot either waits patiently until 14dpiui or tests out the trigger with cheap tests. i am reading everywhere so many people testing out the trigger from about 6 days post tirgger until they get a negative hpt or until it goes very light and than starts to get dark again, i am going insane!! i wish i had have used the same test yesterday morning 11 day post trigger and today 12 days post trigger, as yesterday was a better quality test and had a brighter line. im going to get 3 more of the same test this arvo, i will test tonight and thurs and fri morning to see whats happening - i just want to know lol lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fullofhope View Post
    1. A mix of clomid, ovidrel & progesterone (dosages changed every cycle)
    2. Head aches, nausea, hot flushes, light headed, cramps, weight gain, bloating, constipation, pimples etc...
    3. Some cycles were only 2 bloods & scans... Some cycles up to 5/6 bloods & a few scans...
    4. Sometimes 4, sometimes only 1 or we missed it all together...
    5. Ovulation anywhere between 5 days to 20 days...
    6. Changed each cycle.
    7. Still no bfp, but fingers crossed this is the one!

I have PCOS also which means most cycles are quite unpredictable .
    when can you test fullofhope? are you in your 2ww or gearing up for another iui?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bloods are on the 15th

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fullofhope For This Useful Post:

2cute4u85  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls i've been kinda mia trying not to think about it all... 2cute for you i think it sounds promising, which FS are you seeing through City Fertility? I had my iui today and was given a pathology request for a blood test in two weeks by my FS whos also part of City Fertility so i just find it strange that we are getting different advice :/

My scan on the 8th was good, 2 follies one on each side one 18mm the other 20mm, had the trigger shot yesterday and then iui today...

Well i wasn't expecting the response i had to my iui today im meant to be at work now but couldn't go in i've been crying pretty much constantly since the iui DH pointed out that we have a lot going on (I quit smoking this week, came off my anti-anxiety medication, been pumping myself full of hormones and we've just start lite n easy on the lowest calorie allowance) and also that the last few weeks have been building up to today and then it was kind of a non-event if that makes sense :/

in and out in like 10mins idk im just very over come with lots of different emotions i just want someone other then DH or my friends to tell me that it will work and everything will be okay... well my turn for the 2ww starts today lol im just not going near the shops so i can't buy any POAS tests ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    everything will work and it will all be ok!! try not to stress too much easier said than done i know, i have been like shrek one day and a baby the next. but it is a lot to take in and your allowed to let it all and have a good cry. i hope you dont get much cramping, heats packs are good if you do!!

i am getting so angry with my dr at the moment! i seriously went in on the sat for the iui hadnt paid or anything yet, walked in he did the iui and said see you later, i know i should have asked more on the day re what happens next but he literally opened up office just to do my iui and i guess i was a bit overwhelmed with the experience i just wanted to leave. but i rung on the monday to ask about payment and paid and ask what next and she seriously said ring and let them know if i get AF or if im pregnany, maybe when i ring to say if i am or not he will request i come in for bloods? i am seeing dr weissenburger (i think is how u spell it, at sunnybank)

oh fingers crossed for sticky beans!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cute4u85 For This Useful Post:

sj87  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SJ,
    Congratulations on getting your IUI done! Although it may seek like a non event to you it's a really special moment.. Your finally doing something to achieve your dream and that's better than doing nothing. Most people only have a ten minute fumble in bed to have a baby so your already winning 10 points for effort.. You have one thing on your side which most at this point ding and that's age.. At 26 you have the best possible chance of conceiving within 3 IUI cycles.. I wish I was 26 on this road and not 33!
    As for your DH he is totally right. Zulu have tried to do a few things all at the same time which is are stressful on their own, never mind all together! I quit smoking two years ago and it was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, I couldn't imagine doing an IUI at the same time.. And dieting! Maybe leave the diet alone until you have the result of the IUI.. With your hormones all over the place you should be able to eat normally ( as long as healthy of course! )
    Good luck in your 2WW. Gosh.. You could be pregnant in a week!

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid and IUI due to start Oct

10. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

sj87  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps sorry about the horrendous typos.. Damn IPhone!

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid and IUI due to start Oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

so my hpt today was flat out negative and i just have the feeling that AF might be coming, i have PMT and sore boobs (i know a symptom of both) but my belly has just been really sore today and yesterday.

so to recap today is 12 dpiui and 13 dptrigger and i think i ov on 28th/29th of sept so i will go with 11dpo and Negative HPT

at 11 dpiui, 12 dptrigger and 10dpo i had the FAINTEST OF FAINT positive HPT - must have still been the trigger (i have read it can take 10 - 14days to clear your system depending on the person)

at 10dpiui, 11dptrigger and 9dpo i had a faint positive (but a blarring positive comparted to the faintest of faint one i had at 11dpiui) - must have definately been the trigger shot.

stupid trigger shot!!

my AF either comes at 28 or 30 days, and i duno if any of these hormones or tiggers will affect my cycles, but tomorrow is day 28 so i guess by monday i will know if i am out or not.

just out of curiousity anyone else reading this thread, how many days post iui or post OV did you get your positive HPT?

i will definatley either be testing out my trigger or not doing a HPT until 14dpiui next cycle! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    2cute, you never know at 11dpo it would still be to early for most tests to pick up a positive. I agree it was probably the trigger you picked up earlier, you get good news but remember that this cycle represents taking the biggest step to fulfilling your goal to have children so no matter the result that's still something to be proud of

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sj87 For This Useful Post:

2cute4u85  (11-10-2013)