+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Something to make u smile. We have our furbabies to get us through these tough times xoxoxo
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396087273.542410.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396087300.886594.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396087331.770305.jpg

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 24 DH - 33
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!
    Furbaby how are you? What happened? Was it AF? Are you ok?

SJ.......are you testing tomorrow? Woo hoo! How are you feeling?
    Love the pics of your pups! You're right, they manage to cheer us up! Mine is standing guard outside my room while I'm lying down....
    How long until your DH is home?

I'm feeling ok. It seems like everything is amplified this cycle. I get sofreakin tired! Putting that down to the progesterone. Also read that can cause the cramps and bloating....tick.

I felt nauseous this morning and hoped that it would stay.....but I'm only 4 dpi so I think I was probably just hungry!

Can't believe it's April already tomorrow!

Fx for a BFP tomorrow SJ.....and Happy Birthday if I don't get on BH to say it tomorrow!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396233038.444160.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys! I'm OK. AF came fast and furious in the end. I made it to a burlesque show with a friend though and we spent all night laughing so that did me the world of good!

I've actually decided to wait til next cycle to start IUI. I dont know if Im being silly but if I did IUI now and got BFP bub would be due on 1st Jan. It just seems like the worst time for a birthday to be so close to xmas/new years. We still still try naturally and if we conceive then great. And if not, then hopefully the 1 month delay wouldnt make that big a difference in getting preggers with treatment.

Love the puppy pics They really do keep us going!

SJ - I might be visiting a friend with Postnatal depression tomorrow so here's a happy birthday in advance in case I dont get online - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I will try and get online though to s ee how you are going!

OIC - how long til you get to find out the result? hang in there! and remember to eat :P

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    i love the top doggie pic - that's a dog we fostered and he would lie upside down exposing his teeth and looking evil!

twitter misty easter.JPEG

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I started spotting on Sunday and I had massive break down. I think I really needed to get it off my chest. I had never really done that before. I just cried and cried. Frustrated me during Sunday and Monday tho because it stopped completely. I knew my body was playing some sort of sick joke on me!! On Tuesday AF came along. Nice and strong - as per usual. Seems the only thing I can count on getting is AF, strong and painful! Lucky us huh...
    I think it doesnt help that DH is away. I think he felt awful too. Thats ok. Not trying at all this month. Infact I am even going to drink! I havent been drinking for a good year - like, at all. Before that I would have the occasional drink. This month, screw it!! I am going to take painkillers when I have a headache and drink when I want to LOL We are also going away, so it will be nice to de-stress and not worry about this.
    Have an appointment booked with a new FS this month though to discuss starting IVF next cycle. DH is home late Saturday YAY!! So excited. I miss him so much and he really wants to come home now too. He just told me he got sick yesterday
    Maybe your body kicked in from last cycle and all the hormones OIC? I hope it is a good sign! How are you feeling now?
    Thanks for the Birthday wishes
    Super cute puppy pix from both of you!! Furbaby, yours made me laugh!! So incredibly adorable haha how can you not love that face?!?!
    I am with you furbaby, not that its the reason i'm not trying - but I really wouldnt want a xmas baby! However, if I did (and the baby gods are listening)...i would complain LOL Just like you hehe
    How was your friend? thats really awful and she is so lucky to have support of a friend!
    Yes yes, when do you get to find out OIC? its the 8th right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, so sorry SJ! And so hard to deal with without your DH. Big hugs!

Yep, have a good old fashioned drink and have the pain killers on stand by!! Throw in some super strong coffee too!

Good idea to have the month off. Look after yourself a bit!

Glad you've sorted a new FS. When do you think you will start the IVF?

Anyway, enjoy your DH getting home and live it up for a while, before the IVF roller coaster!

My blood test isn't until 11th! Argh? Only 6 dpi today. No symptoms. Really want a wine!
    I get funny cramp ish feelings....not cramps....more like pressure...like before I get AF but before it turns to pain....weird. And pimples, yuk. And still so tired!

Rest up and treat yourself! And keep us updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry SJ!!! I think its true, I think if we let it out and really sob it helps us keep going. I sobbed like crazy after our final attempt at conceiving naturally. Grieving the notion of the fairy tale/life we expected I guess.

Really hard when your hubby is away! I hope you have some good friends to help keep u going!

oh yes I would definitely have a baileys in your month off

My friend says she is hanging in there - not as bad as her PND with first child. I hope we can help her back on her feet qickly.

warms fuzzies (and puppy kisses) to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again ladies for your support. DH came home last night. Yay! Unfortunately he has man flu!

How are you all going?

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 24 DH - 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    SJ glad your DH is home! Boo he's got man flu!

I've given up on this cycle. BFNs for 6 days now. Blood test is on Friday. At least i'm prepared for the answer. And i'm sick of the progesterone pessaries! think it's given me a touch of the itches ARGH!
    We've decided to switch to IVF too! I'm feeling that if i'm going through all of this, then i want better odds! Glad that we started out this way though, a good learning experience. Definitely having the next cycle off ART though! Need a break! (and it's only been 2 cycles!!) Would have been great if it worked but now i'm more confident that i can handle the big bad world of IVF!!

SJ when do you think you will start? Do you need to see the FS again or meet up with the nurse and get drugs and instructions?

Have an aweful headache today tht i just cant shake, don't want to take any thing but panadol just incase. making me feel even more blargh.

Hope you're doing well!

SJ did you have a good birthday in the end?