+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the late response. Was spending a lot of time with DH. He left for Africa today he will be gone for a couple of weeks and miss my birthday. He has left my present on the table. I assume just to taunt me LOL he spent the last few days walking around the house with a big head, calling himself Mr.160million haha he cracks me up. I will miss him. He use to fly in fly out all the time but in recent years has been home full time which is nice. Makes him going away a little harder tho.

How are your injections going? Are you feeling anything different this time around? Are u still tired? When is your trigger? Must be soon.

It's now 5 dp isem(basting) and I keep getting cramps on and off. I have read its really common and could be just the extra follies that we create or just the extra hormones running through our bodies. Every time I get them though, they remind me of my m/c.

Sounds like we are both set for Easter. I'm very much looking forward to having the week off!!! We are discussing taking a few weeks somewhere if there is no BFP in the next few months. Just to actually give us time to relax and not think about the pressure of conceiving. We will see. I will keep fingers crossed for a BFP for this month still tho!

I don't know if I feel protective but I do worry about over exerting myself for sure. Probably like you said...just an excuse not to go to the gym haha :S

I hope you have had a good week sweets xx

TTC#1 since September 2011
    Me - 24 - PCOS + endo Using Clomid 50mg
    DH - 33

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ89 View Post
    Sorry for the late response. Was spending a lot of time with DH. He left for Africa today he will be gone for a couple of weeks and miss my birthday. He has left my present on the table. I assume just to taunt me LOL he spent the last few days walking around the house with a big head, calling himself Mr.160million haha he cracks me up. I will miss him. He use to fly in fly out all the time but in recent years has been home full time which is nice. Makes him going away a little harder tho.

How are your injections going? Are you feeling anything different this time around? Are u still tired? When is your trigger? Must be soon.

It's now 5 dp isem(basting) and I keep getting cramps on and off. I have read its really common and could be just the extra follies that we create or just the extra hormones running through our bodies. Every time I get them though, they remind me of my m/c.

Sounds like we are both set for Easter. I'm very much looking forward to having the week off!!! We are discussing taking a few weeks somewhere if there is no BFP in the next few months. Just to actually give us time to relax and not think about the pressure of conceiving. We will see. I will keep fingers crossed for a BFP for this month still tho!

I don't know if I feel protective but I do worry about over exerting myself for sure. Probably like you said...just an excuse not to go to the gym haha :S

I hope you have had a good week sweets xx

DH - 33

Oh that must be hard having him away for so long!
    When is your birthday?
    How many DPO are you now? I mean......DP.......insem!!!!

Sorry to hear about your mc. Are you still getting some cramps? I had them last cycle and they started early, maybe 4 DPO so maybe it is a hormone thing......but I really hope it's implantation cramping!

I've had a really short AF....and now my blood test this morning came back with high oestrogen, so scan tomorrow am! I wasn't expecting that! Kinda makes me excited! Next insem could be thurs! Woo hoo! Only CD 9 today I think. And no injection tonight, so the hormone must be really high that they don't want me to inject.....really hope there are not three and they cancel, that would be a huge let down!

My birthday is April 5th.....too old.....just another number! But it is a Saturday so I figure I should at least have a barbie!

So when do you think you will test? So excited for you.......Fx!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wowsers! 2 follies already! Right 1.6cm and left 1.5cm! So excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi OIC
    First things first...that is amazing!!! Congratulations!!! I'm SO excited for you 😀😀
    You. Must be over the moon. Everything is running smoothly and quickly for you this time round. Really lifts my spirits!! Lets hope they give you a good size for your procedure 😉 which I know they will.
    Are you staying nice a chilled out?

Yeah not fun having DH away, I miss him already...but I'm luckier than most to have him home the majority of the time, so I shouldn't complain. My birthday is April 1st 😊 which also happens to be the date I'm due for AF/HPT. Could be a bad or good birthday present. If its positive you guys won't believe me LOL

Still getting cramps here and there. Today they felt a little different. Hoping for the best! I had my acupuncture appointment today. He was so optimistic. Last month he said he noticed big changes with my body, like it was prepping itself - and today he was almost telling me he thought I was pregnant. Not getting my hopes up over that though. He upgraded my herbs though. He gave me ones to boost my energy to held "hold" a baby to avoid mc.

I will hold out to test until Tuesday morning I think. I always get so disappointed. So I've stopped testing the last few months.
    I'm currently 7DPO

BBQ sounds nice. I might have one the weekend after when DH isn't jet lagged!
    So, when will your procedure be? Ahhh I'm soooo excited for to. Amazing.

Anyway, I will keep everything crossed for you 😃 we may finally be on the right paths.

DH - 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's good to se eyou guys are progressing and feeling hopeful!

SJ*89 - our fertility clinic advised us not to do ANY pregnancy testing at home and wait for the blood test, because they said the hormones they give you can cause false BFP's and get your hopes up, but the bloods are more accurate. I promised them I wouldnt test at home. They said they get lots of women come in having had several positive results but then the bloods say negative - heartbreaking!!! something I definitely want to avoid.

Also - be mindful that tea has caffeine too. You can get decaf tea but decaf tea and coffee also still has some caffeine. MY FS said many women can have 1 cup a day but he recommended that I not have ANY caffeine! Im dying without my coffee and I must admit I have eaten chocolate. I will have to give up chocolate as of next week. Im sure it will do me good Or drive me crazy!

oh and our FS said "wow" twice when he saw my partner's sperm results. So now hubby walks around saying how tough and manly he is. The FS called him a "bull". He was so stoked I had to tell him not to put it on facebook! lol

My AF from our last attempt at conceiving naturally is due this Sunday. Its such a long wait isnt it?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, staying chilled out and feeling quite positive! But I think I am always at my best around O time, so maybe the O hormones are good for me!

Triggered last night and procedure tomorrow morning! Which means blood test 10th April!

Oh, so Your DH won't be back for 14dpo? Bugger. I'm really hoping you get a great big fat birthday present that lasts a lifetime! I will believe you! Hope that's what the cramps are. I read that progesterone can give you cramps.....which is prob what I had last time from the progesterone pessaries...but you're not on them......so maybe it's natural progesterone???? Which is good!

Hope the herbs help. I have been thinking about going back to an acu. But will suss out some recommendations first.

How are you going furbabymum? Yeah, I have done the no caffeine etc while on clomid. And it didn't make a difference. I'm happy with my cut backs. And last cycle I didn't feel like tea at all! I'm not a chocolate eater......shock horror I know! So a morning half strength is my one vice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Furbabymum it's great that your partner got good SA results! One less thing to worry about!
    Is there still a chance for a natural BFP for you this weekend?

SJ have you peaked to see what your bday present from your DH is? Two things to find our on April first! Do you have a blood test then or POAS?

Even on prog pessaries I didn't get a false pos on a HPT. But you do with pregnyl injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, so....definitely having a full ish bladder helps for the IUI! So much better this time! It went straight in, last time she couldn't find the opening, it took a while and a bit painful.

TMI...... Except now I need to pee but don't want the precious prep to run out too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today my AF arrived, signalling the end of my natural conception dream and the begining of our scary fertility treatment journey. And I STILL can't accept that I'm not pregnant. "Maybe it's just spotting? I can still be pregnant! please please please". I still feel hopeful "maybe the bleeding wont get heavier - i might wake up tomorrow and it will have stopped!". Am I being deluded? Or can I still have hope for a few more hours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Furbaby, did AF continue? I'm so sorry to hear!!!!. I feel exactly the same as that every month. I seem to always spot first these days and it gives false hope. I really hope that's not the case for you. I'm just really sorry. Are u ok?

OIC how are you feeling this time around? Cramps etc? Taking it easy?

My cramps stopped and I don't feel any different at all. Usually I get sign of AF too so I'm not really sure what to make of it. I don't really feel like its a count down HPT this time around. I feel pretty stress free this month. Maybe because it was all taken out of my hands for the first time. I was so scared about it all but I think it has been really good for me, whether it works or not. I will still be devastated if it doesn't work but it was nice not to take tests all the time etc.

I love my green tea which I know has caffeine, but I've never exceeded 1 a day even when I wasn't TTC. I find that it calms me and when I have cramps it relaxes me or something cos they go away! Dunno why but its nice.

What is your next step furbaby?

DH - 33