+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah.....I don't think you want triplets!

Yeah, I did 50 too.

Have you still got cramps? How are you going with the injections?

Man this week has gone slowly! Bfn so far. Stupid POAS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Triplets aren't ideal but I'd be happy with any health baby/babies right now

Couldn't resist hey?!! Haha doesn't mean anything. When I was pregnant (for the short period) the test didn't even say yes until I was 5 weeks even tho I had symptoms. I will keep my Fingers crossed for you tho. Don't let go hope just yet ok!

No cramps today. Maybe I was tense yesterday or something? Anyway, alls good for now. Didn't take me so long to jab myself this time haha

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    Me - 24 DH - 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have always wanted twins. It is in my genes! I haven't changed my mind, tho my friend had Twins in her second pregnancy, and I can see how hard it is. I guess if it's your first preg. You don't know any different, it's just hard anyway! But triplets might be a stretch!

Glad your cramps are gone and that you're ok with the jabbing!

No, just couldn't wait....and still can't wait! Thinking if walking up to Coles to buy some more! One for today and one for tomorrow morning FMU cause I know today would be neg! Ha ha....hopeless!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha don't do it. Only two more sleeps until BT!!! Hold out

I use to just want one, mostly because I didn't know how I could share my love between to little babies at the same time. Would be scary but exciting. Both my grandparents and their parents had twins, so I am also in the firing. Pretty sure I also ovulate twice a month.

Maybe we will both have twins :P #exciting bring the baby dust!

I have had uncontrollable hunger today. No matter how much I eat I need more. It's awful. Dunno if that's the injections or just me. Prob just me!

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    Me - 24 DH - 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your scan go? All good? Not quintuplets in the making?

I'm a neg! Another blood on Monday then back on the injections from day 3. Woo hoo, superfuntimes! Hopefully I'll handle them a bit better and Can go a bit harder at the gym for the two weeks, make myself feel a bit better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bummer. How are you feeling about it? You sound optimistic about next round though, so that's good. I was really hoping for a BFP for you!!
    Would the bloods usually pic it up by now? Or is there still hope?

I had 5 follies and 2 are growing 13mm this morning. Trigger shot Monday and all going well, insem will be Wednesday. FS was glad he started me late on injections. I tell you what tho, I was on an emotional roller coaster this morning before my appointment! I was praying I didn't have too many cos we can't afford to change a cycle to IVF at this stage!

Keep me updated

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    CIN3 cells x3 ops removed
    Me - 24 DH - 33

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ89 View Post
    Bummer. How are you feeling about it? You sound optimistic about next round though, so that's good. I was really hoping for a BFP for you!!
    Would the bloods usually pic it up by now? Or is there still hope?

I had 5 follies and 2 are growing 13mm this morning. Trigger shot Monday and all going well, insem will be Wednesday. FS was glad he started me late on injections. I tell you what tho, I was on an emotional roller coaster this morning before my appointment! I was praying I didn't have too many cos we can't afford to change a cycle to IVF at this stage!

Keep me updated

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    Me - 24 DH - 33
    Woo hoo! Two graduates! That's great! Yeah, lucky you didn't have to go to egg retrieval!
    Wow....by Wednesday you'll have it all set up! It happens so quickly doesn't it, once you make the decision! So excited for you! Fx for some strong washed swimmers....maybe two of them! Kee hee hee! One boy and one girl! Oops, getting ahead of myself!

I'm surprisingly chipper! I think that having a build-down, as in the Neg tests in the lead up, I was a bit more prepared and just wanted to get the answer so I could move on. Better than my tracking cycle in Jan when AF was a week late with 2 of the faintest lines on Sticks and it was such a build up and the first time in my life I've ever thought there was a possibility I could have been preg. The neg blood test then was quite a bummer. Also the first time I've ever done a test after AF was due. That experience also helped me this round, seeing the neg results in the stick window, I knew that they were absolute, after seeing the slight colour in the previous month, if that makes sense?

Anyway, yes for some reason I feel very optimistic about the next cycle, and just want AF to arrive, and be over and I can get the show on the road! A Christmas bub would be fab! My Dad and FIL are both Boxing Day burthdays, so I'd love to add a grandchild to their day! There I go getting ahead of myself again!

Fx for Wed. Are you injecting yourself Monday night?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

Im about to start IUI and am anxious trying to come to terms with everything.

I got married last year and we decided that since I turn a whopping 34 this year I would get fertility tests done now rather than waiting for trouble conceiving. Did not expect any problems so in total shock when told I have low egg reserve or early ovarian failure (AMH of 9 - so below 25% percentile). HUllo?! Im only 33!

I have had somewhat irregular periods since stopping the pill - ranging from 24 days to 29 days. Of course it was usually 25 days long until we started TTC and then it came 4 days late, making me convinced I was pregnant! Then the next one was also 4 days later, giving me that hope it might not come - although last time I did wonder re possibility of "chemical" pregnancy loss as I noticed I passed unusual clots that I could feel. But how do you know?! Maybe Im just clutching at straws. Every period gets harder and harder to accept.

Thankfully hubbys sperm is impressively good.

I start IUI with my next cycle. The daily Gonal F injections, blood tests, etc, and then possibly triggered for ovulation if it doesnt go on it's own, and then some drug afterwards to help with the luteal phase and increase success of pregnancy. WHat are the drugs like? Do they make you teary and emotional? I work with antenatal women and women with bubs. I work with 40+ yos who get pregnant by accident, young teens who didnt mean to get pregnant, and other women who nurse their baby throughout our session. It's hard enough already to be face-t-face with this in my job but once I start IUI...?!?

Everyone tells me to stay positive and how good fertility treatment is these days, but I cant help thinking the 40% chance of pregnancy from 3 cycles is kind of low.

So I'd love to hear success stories or just have people to chat with on this terrifying journey I never imagined I would be on!

Now to get my positivity happening

Age 33 = Low egg reserve (AMH of 9)
    Hubby age 30, sperm = excellent
    TTC #1
    About to start IUI
    Last edited by furbabymum; 15-03-2014 at 16:39.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to furbabymum For This Useful Post:

karissa02  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by furbabymum View Post
    Hi!

Im about to start IUI and am anxious trying to come to terms with everything.

I got married last year and we decided that since I turn a whopping 34 this year I would get fertility tests done now rather than waiting for trouble conceiving. Did not expect any problems so in total shock when told I have low egg reserve or early ovarian failure (AMH of 9 - so below 25% percentile). HUllo?! Im only 33!

I have had somewhat irregular periods since stopping the pill - ranging from 24 days to 29 days. Of course it was usually 25 days long until we started TTC and then it came 4 days late, making me convinced I was pregnant! Then the next one was also 4 days later, giving me that hope it might not come - although last time I did wonder re possibility of "chemical" pregnancy loss as I noticed I passed unusual clots that I could feel. But how do you know?! Maybe Im just clutching at straws. Every period gets harder and harder to accept.

Thankfully hubbys sperm is impressively good.

I start IUI with my next cycle. The daily Gonal F injections, blood tests, etc, and then possibly triggered for ovulation if it doesnt go on it's own, and then some drug afterwards to help with the luteal phase and increase success of pregnancy. WHat are the drugs like? Do they make you teary and emotional? I work with antenatal women and women with bubs. I work with 40+ yos who get pregnant by accident, young teens who didnt mean to get pregnant, and other women who nurse their baby throughout our session. It's hard enough already to be face-t-face with this in my job but once I start IUI...?!?

Everyone tells me to stay positive and how good fertility treatment is these days, but I cant help thinking the 40% chance of pregnancy from 3 cycles is kind of low.

So I'd love to hear success stories or just have people to chat with on this terrifying journey I never imagined I would be on!

Now to get my positivity happening

Age 33 = Low egg reserve (AMH of 9)
    Hubby age 30, sperm = excellent
    TTC #1
    About to start IUI
    Hi furbabymum!
    Welcome!
    When do you start your IUI regime?
    I've just finished an IUl that was unsuccessful, but looking forward to the next cycle and Feeling very positive. It's no where near as scary as it seems when you first start out.
    I didn't get too emotional, I was having FSH in the lead up to O, not Gonal F. Mostly, if I was a bit sh&$ty I just had a good excuse! You'll be fine, and if not you can jump on here and vent!
    The success rate isnt huge.......but you might be on the right side of the statistic! Gotta be in it to win it!

P.S. What kind of furbaby do you have?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (16-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Were you pregnant OIC or was it a faulty HPT? If you were preg, that's a good sign. I'm worried if I ever get pregnant again I won't be able to hold it again. Do you feel that way too? I'm going to ask the FS for something for after I get insem.

Maybe getting preg next month for you is fate? I will keep everything crossed for you. Hopefully we are some of the few IUI works for.

DH sister was told she was infertile pretty much and that IVF didn't give her much of a chance. She did two rounds with no luck. Her FS went on leave so she took a break for a month. She fell preg naturally!!! Amazing she was told that would never happen. Maybe it was the first initial dose of drugs to get her body working but I'm pretty sure she was only doing FSH as well

WELCOME furbabymum!
    I'm also a fur baby mum love my pups.
    I was so anxious too.
    1. Thinking it would never come to this and
    2. I didn't want to inject myself
    First needle was definitely scary and as it turns out a massive build up. They are absolutely no worries at all

Sorry I head about your results but u were smart to get tested quickly. Don't get too down just yet. Like I said above, DH sister was given the slimmest of slim chances (less than 20%on IVF) and she is 10weeks right now we all get depressed so come vent to us. We are all here to help. U might have to scrape me off the floor in a couple weeks :P

Drugs are fine. I was worried I would be a crazy person 😄😔😁😣😉😢😩😅
    But I wasn't. Still injecting now. If anything, I feel pretty good. It may depend on your dosage? I'm doing 50.
    I had one emotional day and that was right before I had my ultrasound to see how many follies I had. I had convinced myself I would have too many and they would cancel the cycle, because that's just how much luck has been TTC. Anyway, I cried a few times and I think that was me and not the drugs LOL!!
    Scan went well thankfully.
    As OIC said, I have two graduates growing

I'm off to get trigger shot tomorrow, which I believe that will be administering? My appointment is 645. I assume because it's so early they were timing the needle to when I will get insem?

It sounds like where you work would be a tough place to be. But we are all strong enough with support. If u have a bad day, tell us!! 😊

Do u know what dose u will get? When does ur cycle start?

Have u tried acupuncture or yoga? May not have helped me conceive just yet, but it has done wonders for my mindset!

When does your cycle FSH start OIC? Soon?

I hope you ladies are having a good weekend. We are heading up the Sunshine Coast today. Going to hit the markets 😃

Baby dust for us all xx

TTC #1 since sept 2011
    Clomid x9 M/C Aug 2013
    IUI#1 - March 2014 ..
    FX for a miracle
    PCOS + Endo
    Me - 24 DH - 33

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ89 For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (16-03-2014)