+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sj! Wow! That is fast!
    Are you on Clomid too or just the injections and IUI?
    Best of luck!

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid and IUI due to start Oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long have you been trying SJ? How old are you and where are you located?

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Amiracle4me, not like a bad period a different pain and only in the side where my big folicle was so im hoping it was just pain from the swimmers hitting the egg, it didnt last too long but wasnt very comfortable.

sj87 goodluck, it does go so fast! i had my first appoinment and just so happened to be in the middle of my period and started hormones that very afternoon. the pregnal injection that i have to give myself on 3 dpiui and i think 7 dpiui is to help stablise uterine lining after iui, im not looking forward to getting hubby to give my injection this afternoon lol

how many dpiui do you guys reckon i could risk testing? i dont know if i could wait another 12 days for AF to come or not to come lol, im thinking 10dpiui.. but than again i dont know if i want the disapoinment of a negative test and might just wait for AF to show up...

2ww sucks lol

goodluck girls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    and just following in why i started this thread, here are my details so far for any readers interested;

Please leave your answers to the following:
    1. Drugs used and dosage - clomid cycle day 5 to 9 (1 tablet not sure of dosage) trigger shot day 14, iui day 15 and 3 and 7 dpiui i have to have pregnal injection.
    2. Side affects felt from drugs - was a little moody/sooky the day after i stopped clomid but that was all, cramps 8hrs after iui, and will advise if any reactions to pregnal after tonight
    3. How many blood tests and ultrasounds- i had 2 internal ultrasounds leading up to iui on day 12 and 14 of cycle, i just have to ring mr dr and advise if i get my period or not and i guess he might do a blood test from there or palm me back off to my gp.
    4. How many follicles matured - i had 4 folicles i think, but only one really good sized one at 2cm the others were tiny, however on day 12 i had 4 from .8cm - 1.2cm that were all developing well but my dr said only one is the king who develops and the rest are the queens who dont grow big enough?
    5. Day of ovulation and how many days earlier than normal (if applicable) i had trigger shot on day14, so id assum i ov on day 15. i normall ov on day 15 or 17 naturally.
    6. How many eggs did you drop - dont know... im guessing i can only drop one as i only had one good sized follicle
    7. How many IUIs to get BFP - tba
    8. Twins or just one? - tba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

Been trying for 2 years but it took us a while to get the courage up to see someone... I'm 26 and so is DH we are located in Brissy and no clomid just the gonal-f injections which are making me feel rather bloated and a bit nauseous in the mornings...my sister in law is a neo-natal intensive care nurse though so I've been hitting her up for information about all this and shes said that is very normal...

I'm really nervous about my scan on Tuesday as I'm worried that the eggs that will hopefully be developed will be on the side with my blocked tube... does anyone know what will happen if that's the case? will they just not proceed with the iui?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopefully you will just have follicles on both sides, im not sure what happens if your developed folly is on the same side as a blocked tube, fingers crossed its on the other side, i know its hard to stay positive in all of this but be optimistic and try not stress about the what ifs, afterall there isnt a lot more we can do to change things, leave it in the doctors hands they know best. (again i know thats hard to rely on as well)

im in brissy to and been ttc for 2 years. i was so angry at my last GP thought, we went in for tests August 2012 which showed hubby having low motility and they didnt offer referals or suggest anything, just said give it another 6 months. so we went to a diff gp 6 months later who again made us to do tests, put hubby on menevit and me on vit c tablets and again said lets wait 6 months and see..

so finally august 2013 we went back again to another different GP who made us do the tests again so they were up to date and tried to get us on the waiting list to go public at RBH but they rejected us because we live too far away and their waiting lists are too long, we are now doing it with city fertility sj87 - where are you doing yours through?

fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing all your experiences so far 2cute4u!
    May I ask how old you are too?

I sympathise SJ.. I have been trying a year and its killing me.. All my friends are now pregnant or have babies so I fe really left out.. Hopefully all 3 of us will be pregnant by Xmas!

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh.. 2cute4u.. I have been told the trigger shot will give you a false positive for a good while after so that's why they recommend no home tests.. I bet your dying to pee on a stick!

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh really, id be devo to get a false positive - i will try and wait as long as i can, its only 3 dpiui and i already wanna know!! so much is going on in my stomach at the moment, random pains! oh well lol

im 28 and my hubby is 27, he has low motility and we have been ttc since nov 2011 (i made a signature thingy but it doesnt seem to be posting lol)

yay hopefully by christmas, its good the 3 of us can talk about it all might keep us a little more sane lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh yay my signature worked