+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Ladies,

How are we all going on this thread?
    SJ how are you bearing up?
    2Cute.. You still planning an IUI in the New Year? How many tries will you do before IVF?
    Gems - sticky bean doing well?

My first round of Clomid bombed. Doesn't seem to have worked so I'll be inducing AF and trying again next month with a higher dose.. So the journey continues!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid started 11/11/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that it didn't work this time.
    So far sticky b.o.b is sticking at least I hope he is...lol...I have an obstetrics appointment next week on the Wednesday...hoping he has grown and heart beat still strong.
    Fingers crossed for everyone else as well. Hope the new year brings everyone great news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone great hearing lots positive supportive news here. We've just gone through our first clomid/iui roller-coster ride just before christmas & it was insanely crazy with family staying & side effects. Now we're on TWW...

Hope to post some good news soon.

Me 35 PCOS
    DH 45 healthy sperm
    TTC#1
    Clomid 5/12/13
    IUI 23/12/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well here I'm hoping & waiting to see a BFP tomorrow when I do a HPT. I've been so busy post IUI 23/12/13 with Christmas, my birthday & NYE! Catching up with family & friends has been a challenge as DH & I haven't mentioned what we're going through to anyone. Why? We, ESP me, didn't want that pressure hanging over us. Prior to IUi procedure we had both had very positive test results & DH a really good SA. Hoping for the best possible news tomorrow. Trying to listen to every twinge in my body. Could it be? Time will tell...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year ladies! How are we all doing on this thread?

Bubba Burke.. Any news after IUI?

2Cute and SJ.. I hope you both got a chance to relax over Xmas? Plans for 2014?

Gems- u lucky thing! How's bubba?

As for me.. Second cycle of
    Clomid nearly over and I think at least it worked this time ( as in I ovulated ).. Just waiting for AF now so can only wait and see!

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #1- 50mg 11/11/13 - No ovulation 😔
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi,

Wondering if any of you lovely ladies are able to give me some info. I'm a single Mummy of an 8yo DS and I would like to explore the option of adding to our family. I live in Western Sydney and don't really know where to start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simply mum..

Sorry, I'm not quite sure of your question?

As a single woman you can get donor sperm and use IUI or IVF.. Not every IVF clinic offers this though so you may need to ring a few and just ask..

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby and I have been TTC baby#1 for over two year now. Long story short I had some cancerous cervical cells which led to an operation which led to my endo diagnosis, which was severe. Several operations later it was all gone. Went straight onto clomid and fell pregnant the first month. We lost bub at 6 weeks tho. Almost five months later and still no luck. Tomorrow we have appointment with my gyno to try start iui. I'm nervous and hopeful. I am currently two days into my cycle so i am hoping we will be lucky enough to start this month.I have been reading your thread and its nice to to feel so alone when everyone around me keeps having babies!! Any suggestions to throw my way? Baby dust to all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SJ,

I'm sorry that you haven't had much luck since you lost bubba..I'm not sure if you were referring to me or Simply mum but I thought I'd respond just in case.

I don't have any suggestions but we went away overseas for a holiday over Xmas and NYE and it saved me from breaking point. I was by the beach and meeting lots of interesting travellers who were at different stages in life. It's easy get caught up in the 'baby bubble' and forget who you are. TTC is a depressing topic and was taking its toll on my DH so we had a lot of fun on holiday!
    I feel relieved that I'm looking down the barrel of 6mths off..
    Of course taking a break isn't for everyone. Just try and take some time for you and maybe get a new and interesting hobby while doing the IUI process. I've deep dived into yoga and love it!
    Good luck with the IUI! Xx

Me 33 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid #2- 100mg 26/12/13 - Ovulated yay!! - BFN
    TTC Break to get married
    IVF appt in June
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 05-02-2014 at 06:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi amiracle4me, it was aimed at you. Sorry, still getting use to forums! We have gone away a few times also. I think my problem is that even when I try to forget, it's still there in the back of my mind!! I am full into yoga and love it. I am trying to do it more than once a week now, so i might keep that up through iui. i also started doing acupuncture as well three weeks ago. Have u tried that by any chance? I know about 5 people know who we're on ivf and told they were infertile and they probably wouldn't conceive and fell pregnant naturally after acupuncture. My SIL was one of this people and she conceived within her first month. Miracles happy. Maybe it's more a state of mind!?! Thanks for responding x

TTC#1 since September 2011
    Me - 24 - PCOS + endo Using Clomid 50mg
    DH - 33

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app