+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like you have a lovely DH there SJ
    My DH is amazing but I don't think he would resort to slapstick.. He's full of bad 'Dad' jokes anyway lol..

Looks like a few of us have a 'baby/child ' weekend ahead of us.. Hopefully we'll come out the other side with another BFP!

Good luck with testing on Sunday.. Fingers crossed for you x

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid and IUI due to start Oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sj87 View Post
    Sunday would be 12dptrigger
    How did you go SJ? Fx!!!!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gem how did your bloods go yesterday? Do you get your results the same day?

Afm clomid has made me moody as this cycle (I think I only had one bad day from it last month this month its been 5/5 lol) just waiting on Wednesday n friday scans n hoping all is well enough with follys n samples to go ahead with round 2. If this doesn't work for us we have already decided to have nov and dec off (probs not do a 3rd iui until February I reckon)

Fx for you all! !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did get the results back same day. Levels did increase now at 550. So they are in the average range. I don't feel pregnant though. Looking at it my doubling time is about 33hours. So fingers crossed it keeps up. I'm still quite low though when you read others peoples hcg levels. I have another blood test on Friday so again I'm hoping for a decent increase.
    all the hormones I had to start off with made me emotional and crabby. Poor hubby copped all of it.
    pregnancy symptoms I have a minimal....tired, stuffy nose, pelvic pain, not so much cramping just twinges throughout the day. And the occasional tenderness of the girls.
    fingers crossed fore everyone else. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    that's awesome Gems those hormones keep increasing

AFM - :BFN: I'm not overly surprised though I've been having the AF is coming signs the last couple of days but its not over til she shows up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sj87 View Post
    that's awesome Gems those hormones keep increasing

AFM - :BFN: I'm not overly surprised though I've been having the AF is coming signs the last couple of days but its not over til she shows up!
    Whens af due? So many people rite how they are 100% certain af is coming only to get a bfp the day of or after af due date.

Fx'ed!!

Afm my fertility dr has a family emergency and is flying overseas tomorrow. So he has made me an appt with a different dr for cycle 2 iui I dont know how comfortable I am with swapping drs I just feel like its the same as being the first iui now that its with someone else so less chance of it being successful. # worried

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cute4u85 View Post
    I dont know how comfortable I am with swapping drs I just feel like its the same as being the first iui now that its with someone else so less chance of it being successful. # worried
    I can understand being worried about that but remember that if you FS has arranged the swap then the new FS will have all the information the original FS gathered during the first iui so while it isn't great having a new person don't be concerned that you're going backwards. Hey maybe swapping will be a blessing in disguise and you'll get your BFP!

AF is due on Wednesday and that's the day my blood test is scheduled for, I have 3 more days of progesterone to apply as well.... then booked into see FS on Friday so that will either be 'yaya you're pregnant' or the 'lets plan for IVF next year' chat as he said last time if this isn't successful he won't repeat it for us and DH has way to few swimmers for it and its not really recommend if you have blocked tubes etc but was worth a shot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls..

I hope the weekend was kind to you all?

Gem - all sounds promising re: levels . As long as they keep getting up your good.. Crossing everything so right for you!

SJ.. Sucks balls about the BFN.. 2Cute is right, you never know! Only two more days until bloods and a lot can happen in 2 days.

2Cute.. I wouldn't worry.. It may even be a good thing..You'll have all the notes from the previous go but benefit of a fresh pair of eyes looking at your file..maybe a blessing in disguise? When do you find out about follies??

I'm still chugging along on cd36.. The permanent state of waiting in my life is a joke.. I've got a dull ache in the bottom of my back which usually means AF.. I'll do a hpt in 2 days and if negative then I'll get on the Provera...

The double baby shower on Sat was a hard one..decorating baby grows and pinning the sperm on the egg.. An infertile woman's dream!

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iv an appointment Wednesday so should know if they are growing ok than.

Im on cycle day 9 today and had more bloody discharge today! Does anyone know if clomid could be causing this? Has some when I wiped once sat once sunday and now 2day?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've not heard of it causing bloody discharge?? Might be worth giving your FS a call or your nurse??

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012