+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemgems79 View Post
    Lol... I had iui on 30th so I think 13dpiui. So about 15po trigger. Trying not to get hopes up but got a 'bfp'. Tested this morning too same as yesterday. But my symptoms are disappearing. The girls ain't as tender, and I've had a few cramps. Same thing happened last year when I conceived naturally and that resulted in a mc
    This sticks and I get a BFP on wednesday.
    how did you go Gem?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2cute.. Keep your chin up.. It's rubbish being left on the shelf.. The girl at work who sits next to me has a growing bump and in a couple of my social groups I'm the only one without a baby.. Sucks hard I'm sure it will be us soon.. I can feel it!!
    Is it just a motility issue you guys have?

Gem.. News?!

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid and IUI due to start Oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah well as far as we know im all good and he has low motility but his gone from 19% up to 29% in a 12 month period (all the pills vitamins and brocoli I make him take lol) still not the 60% he needs.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trust me to go and have a weird AF! I swear it started light as sunday arvo/night, normal flow monday/monday night but Early Tuesday nothing and today only a tiny smudge sometimes when I wipe. My nipple r sore but I figure this is from the clomid which im day 2/5 today. Negative hpt yesterday arvo. Our bodies love to toy with us dont they. ..!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    2cute your Af sounds a lot like how mine are usually.

Well the results are in...yes I am pregnant. But my hcg levels are a little low..120 hcg. Can't remember what my progesterone is...but I think that it was high.
    Im just concerned over the low hcg...last time I was pregnant hcg was only 101 and I miscarried and I have similar symptoms as I did then. have to go in for another blood test on Saturday....
    i really hope B.O.B (baby on board) sticks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats and fx!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg omg omg!! That's fantastic news Gem!! So unbelievably happy for you. First IUI is a success story!
    Yay. I feel super hopeful now
    Fingers crossed for Saturday..

2cute.. I totally understand. I've convinced myself I've been pregnant so many times that it drove me mad.. I was in a work meeting once and was 100% sure i had morning sickness.. All in my head of course lol..I've given up symptom checking.. Drove me mad..

Picking up my Clomid tablets tomorrow as I feel AF is on her way.. Super bloated

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid and IUI due to start Oct
    Last edited by amiracle4me; 16-10-2013 at 18:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemgems79 View Post
    2cute your Af sounds a lot like how mine are usually.

Well the results are in...yes I am pregnant. But my hcg levels are a little low..120 hcg. Can't remember what my progesterone is...but I think that it was high.
    Im just concerned over the low hcg...last time I was pregnant hcg was only 101 and I miscarried and I have similar symptoms as I did then. have to go in for another blood test on Saturday....
    i really hope B.O.B (baby on board) sticks
    congrats and def have my fingers crossed for you too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gems - So what happens now will you be getting regular blood tests to monitor your HCG? (I'm curious because my hormone levels are really screwy and I've been wondering what will happen if they aren't in that 'sweet spot' range that drs want)

Amiracle - ohhh as much AF can suck its got to be exciting that you're going to start really soon!!

2Cute - i'm pretty much convinced our bodies want to make this as emotionally draining as possible, just try and focus on future as hard as that can be cycle 2 might be your lucky one!

There's still time for us all to be celebrating by Christmas!

AFM - So, realistically what do you all think is the earliest I can test im 8dpiui today and was thinking of testing sunday or Monday which would be 11/12 dpiui with my blood test scheduled for Wednesday. I would just like to have the chance to either start to cope with the fact this cycle didn't work on a day where I don't have to go to work (thus the sunday testing) or alternatively if I get a BFP to give myself a chance to be less anxious about the blood test results...

Thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id wait til days post trigger shot (it can stay in ur system 10-14 days and false positive is crappy) I was clear at 12 dpt