+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks guys..
    I actually feel like I'm going to have a natural period any day as super bloated.. The good thing with that is that it means the Acupunture and herbs are working as it will be a really short cycle! Bad news is I can't start the IUI or it will all fall over the 26th when I'm away I might just do Clomid on its own..
    Has anyone tried Clomid without an IUI? Do you take it just for first week ( cd2 - 6 ) of a period and that's it?

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid and IUI due to start Oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id say youd just do clomid day 3-7 of your cycle. I was almost going to do just clomid for this cycle while I pulled finances together for the 2nd iui. I think after 2 iuis I will just do clomid for 2 cycles so will be interesting to see how you go. I have read a lot of ppl trying just clomid for a few cycles before jumping to an iui. Where r u going on vacation?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the advice 2cute as the plan with the FS is Clomid IUI I think I'll have to give her a ring when I get my AF and see if yeh dates actually clash.. I'm not keen to postpone treatment but I think Clomid on its own would be pretty much the same result no??
    It's a yoga retreat down the south coast.. Cost me a bit tho so don't want to lose the money and yoga is so good at keeping me calm!

Me 32 PCOS
    DH 37 Low Morphology 😔
    TTC#1 since Oct 2012
    Clomid and IUI due to start Oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    The clomid is what stimulates ur ovaries to increase follicles and than the trigger shot will make you ovulate but the iui is what will get your hubbys swimmers from a to b. Im not sure if this will help with your dates but ul have 2 appointments anywhere between day 10 and 15 and more than likely trigger shot day 14 and iui 15 but I guess everyone is different lol goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kinda concerned that i'm heading to AF this cycle...

Started having cramps/twinges similar to my pre-period ones today... this is the earliest I've ever had them though they normally start 1-3 days before my period not 8

Thanks
    Reviews
    how many days po are you? could be implantation 6-12 dpo...

i had cramps and a lot of them from iui all the way through to AF, they were minor from IUI until about about 4-5 days after it and than they started up again 2-3 days before AF.

still early days try not to let your body confuse you or worry you, just try and go with it.

goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    having such a bad day today. started clomid for round 2 this morning and get to work to find out the guy i work with is off having his 5th baby - way to rub it in eh. i work with all guys and they all have kids!

i thought i did it all rite, bought the house, got married than tried to have a baby AND CANT.. none of them have houses, or are married and they all spit out babies like there is no tomorrow. i thought it was bad last year when he was off having baby 4 but with AF coming sunday and failed iui today was a lot harder. i only cried once, and blammed that on the clomid lol

life.. its never easy is it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    aww 2cute I know that feeling only too well my work is a goddamn baby factory there is currently 3 people on mat leave 2 who just came back from mat leave and 1 who's about to go.... so yeah baby photos pregnancy talk is pretty much constant around here some days it affects me more then others but considering our positions its not surprising it gets to us some times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cute4u85 View Post
    how many days po are you? could be implantation 6-12 dpo...

i had cramps and a lot of them from iui all the way through to AF, they were minor from IUI until about about 4-5 days after it and than they started up again 2-3 days before AF.

still early days try not to let your body confuse you or worry you, just try and go with it.

goodluck
    I'm 6DPiui but the cramps stopped at 4DPiui and this todays are just occasional little niggles....AF is due in 8 days and pre AF cramping is normal for me but normally 1-3 days before AF... trying not to think about it but its hard... I've also had incredibly sore breasts as they kept waking me last night when I rolled over in bed but i'm putting that down to the hormones as its still to early for any pregnancy symptom spotting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I reckon these iui's make us symptoms spot 1000000 times worse than before lol. Im on cycle day 3 and my af and symptoms and pre symptoms have all been weird I found myself testing again today just to be sure. Light bleed sunday arvo/night normal af monday and than spotting today. I went to bed at 730pm last night and feel like I could go to sleep again now! On top of that im feeling fluey. I had cramps for days pre af which I never do but my boobs stopped being sensitive yesterday. Our bodies just like to mess with us all I think lol