+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bought ripe maternity ones. I was given a pair of pumpkin patch ones from a girl at work she used when preg and found them comfy as anything.

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I got a belly belt. Still comfortable at 24 weeks but not sure about later on. I got it from babybunting. I'm worried about how maternity jeans might fit (sizing etc) as I can't get them in a brand I usually get so would have to get a brand I haven't tried.

Eta: hoping that by the time I'm bigger, I'll ditch the jeans alltogether & wearing dresses and/or tights & leggings.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by AdornedWithCats; 23-09-2013 at 14:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    These responses are really helpful thank you! Keep them coming!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've bought some cheap jeggings from Crossroads in a size larger than I usually wear to keep me clothed during the in between not quite showing period. One pair were $7 one pair were $5. They are stretchy with a bit of give. When I'm bigger, I'm going to unstich the sides and sew some elastic wedges in to make them materity jeggings. Easy, and means 2 skinny leg maternity jeans for under $20. I wear jeans to work, I intend to live in these!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I got 2 pairs for $99 from jeans west ad love them but I'm regretting spending so much because most of my pregnancy will be in summer so jeans won't be a big item on my to wear list.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had 2x jeanswest jeans and 1x jeanswest shorts both with the band that is attached and goes over the belly. These have been so worthwhile until I was about 28 weeks. - now I don't like stuff over my bump. I also had some low ones with the side elastic like you mentioned from target. These are no good now as bub is head down and does NOT like it when I wear them haha. So just in dresses now until it comes. Will prob use them all after it comes until I'm back in my regular clothes.

Oh and I have a band from big w but really don't use it stay in your clothes as long as you can because maternity clothes get so boring towards the end!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had the target jeans! I loved them. Until the end. Then I felt like everything was too tight.
    But I loved them. I also second the maternity leggings from target.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoThisIsLove View Post
    has anyone tried the target maternity jeans with the elastic panels each side?
    I have a pair from target with elastic where the front pockets would be. They're a bit big for me so I don't wear them, but the elastic is much comfier than something over my belly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm someone who shows early too.

At such an early stage I just use an elastic band and loop it they the hole and put the other end around the button.

The belly band was still too big for me at 6 weeks and so I kept having to pull my pants up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it looks like for now I dont need to invest in anything. Just grab a hair tie and long top! Awesome!

Once thats no good Target jeans and leggings. I wore their leggings last time they were great. I never wore jeans with my first!?

As most of my pregnancy will b in summer I think some good maxi dresses will b the way to go too!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (24-09-2013)