Closed Thread
Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippytoes View Post
    Thanks joee and little duck. I am taking elevit and the black mores b6 that stated about 200mg. Been taking for a month. It is my second cycle so do you think I should see a doctor or just wait it out and see how i go until I reach the 6 month mark? Not sure if this is a 'normal thing' or something that I need that needs a helping hand? What do u think? I hope you are all having a good day!
    I would see a doc as b6 may take time to work and maybe they can give you something else, I hear they can give clomid for luteal phase defect? Don't let the doctor brush you off, I would even lie and say you have been TTC for 12 months.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do your cycles become more irregular as get into your 30s?. I am by no means old (33) though!!!
    Im 34 and in my experience yes but not a lot I used to be text book 28 days to the day but now I vary between 25-29 days for the last two years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The witch has arrived. Onto cycle 6 for me. Sorry for those that are with me.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380011532.851309.jpg

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Thanks joee and little duck. I am taking elevit and the black mores b6 that stated about 200mg. Been taking for a month. It is my second cycle so do you think I should see a doctor or just wait it out and see how i go until I reach the 6 month mark? Not sure if this is a 'normal thing' or something that I need that needs a helping hand? What do u think? I hope you are all having a good day!
    I would go to a doc sooner rather than later, I've heard you can't conceive with a luteal phase of less than 10 days. Though it may be worth trying the b6 for a few months, it took about 2 months for me to see any changes in my chart but my luteal phase was already a good length. I think luteal phase deficiency can be caused by low progesterone? Thats something that can be easily fixed, so to speak.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Sorry Funchu, couldn't help myself...fx you get your bfp very soon!

Attachment 42932
    hmmm... yes, as a chemical engineer I suppose I have to concede that the glass is indeed full of fluid; however, I would also argue that it's not big enough.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    lol. It definitely gets harder. I'm moving onto month 12 now (well 99% sure I am), and the glass feels well and truly empty.

fx you don't have to wait so long for a BFP.
    Thanks and I hope yours comes soon too xo

On to cycle 3 (probably)!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So here's my chart. Nothing much to report. Pretty boring. Now for the waiting game
    Attached Images
    Last edited by cmwtc2012; 24-09-2013 at 20:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Were you on the pill or another contraceptive prior to these last two months? It could just be that your body hasn't gotten into a natural rhythm yet too. When I first got off the pill when we started trying in November my cycles were pretty all over the shop. They have only been reasonably regular these past few cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    REALLY appreciate your help ladies. Thanks for the advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Were you on the pill or another contraceptive prior to these last two months? It could just be that your body hasn't gotten into a natural rhythm yet too. When I first got off the pill when we started trying in November my cycles were pretty all over the shop. They have only been reasonably regular these past few cycles.
    Yes I am cycle two off the mirena. Yep good point. The doctors say that as soon as it is removed you go back to normal. But it must have residual effects hey.