Closed Thread
Page 7 of 89 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Sorry Funchu, couldn't help myself...fx you get your bfp very soon!

glass-always-full-motivational-poster-reword-1161767590.jpg

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Dinky Doo  (24-09-2013),Funchu  (24-09-2013),JessiW  (24-09-2013),Kazza78  (24-09-2013),littleduck  (24-09-2013),Staaz  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca...so sorry your having such a rough time. .I agree with charting until u see the fs but in the meantime if u think its causing u too much stress u can pause ur ff membership. In the ff app just click more then click settings, then click my account n its the last option. When is ur appt...iI hope u get some answers soon. In the meantime feel free to vent on here whenever u like..thata what we r all here for...support for each other!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kelstar002 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry that you're having a tough time, Becca. Absolutely agree with others - feel free to vent to us anytime! And don't feel like you need to apologise at all. Is it long before you get to see the FS? I agree that from your charts it doesn't seem like you're ovulating. Fx that if they can fix this you'll be all good

AFM AF has arrived. CD1 for me

Love all the positivity around here! I'm feeling positive that my first cycle temping showed that I am ovulating, which is good. Have an appointment with my naturopath on 5 Oct, and should get the results of a hair mineral analysis then, too, so gradually ruling things out. Other good news is that DH said he's going to make an appt to get SA done this week. Fx it really happens this time!! (silly men lol)

Apart from that, shed a couple of tears this morning, but mostly because I'd actually allowed myself to start hoping a little bit - makes the disappointment of AF arriving even worse. Very much looking forward to a glass of red tonight lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    when are you due to test??
    I think AF is due in a day or two. I've been testing and they're all negative. I've lost hope for this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    6DPO and my chart this morning. I hate this waiting game!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379983439.885947.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Becca, sorry you've been having a rough time - I definitely agree with stopping the opk's etc. I gave up on using all of those for a few months but will take another shot at them next cycle I think. It's one less thing to get stressed over. I have started using a ovuscope this cycle though.

I'm so tired, cranky and being a right ***** (my boss asked me if I was ok yesterday when I nearly bit his head off coz he asked me to edit a document I wrote). I hope AF turns up soon so I can start again..

Just out of curiousity. Where does everyone take their temp?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinky Doo For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope u ou gry some answers aoon becca.
    Sorry ladies who got AF.
    Wel I am out. Af got me too so I am going on this break now take care x

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Dinky Doo - I take my temps orally, putting the thermometer under my tongue in the middle.

Quick update for me - had my follow up ultrasound this morning - the one cyst on my left ovary seems to have gotten slightly smaller, which is good.

Looks like I have a very thin endometrial linig though - great now something else to obsess over.(!)
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379986537.921102.jpg

Also looks like there's a void around the lining? Or is it all part of the same thing? I know it's supposed to look like a feather.....

Although will have to wait for the official report - the sonographer didn't say anything.
    Last edited by littleduck; 24-09-2013 at 17:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    7dpo and pretty sure AF is close. Had a temp drop and got excited about implantation. But now just thinking AF is imminent. Cramping and heavy feeling in pelvis.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    I think AF is due in a day or two. I've been testing and they're all negative. I've lost hope for this cycle
    Yes I'm due then too I'm scared every time I go to the loo!!