Closed Thread
Page 62 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Fingers crossed for you funchu! I've been getting bus sick this week it's really not very nice. Wish I were utd but I'd need to o and bd for that haha.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Fingers crossed for you funchu! I've been getting bus sick this week it's really not very nice. Wish I were utd but I'd need to o and bd for that haha.
    hugs becca. I sometimes get bus sick anyway, but this morning I started feeling sick as soon as I got up. Now I'm also (tmi) busting for the loo (even though I went right before I left home 45 min ago) & I'm still about 30min away from the office.

I can't believe how strong you are. I'd seriously lose my $h¡t in your situation. I really hope your body figures itself out soon & you get your BFP.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    hugs becca. I sometimes get bus sick anyway, but this morning I started feeling sick as soon as I got up. Now I'm also (tmi) busting for the loo (even though I went right before I left home 45 min ago) & I'm still about 30min away from the office.

I can't believe how strong you are. I'd seriously lose my $h¡t in your situation. I really hope your body figures itself out soon & you get your BFP.

!!! Those sound like such good signs! Hopefully waiting til next week to test will give you 2 super dark lines!

I think I'm past the losing it part and now I'm just down and depressed about it. I sometime consider taking old provera (from 2010..) but then think, what's the point of bringing af on when I don't o anyway.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Things are starting to get interesting. O day is either today or tomorrow
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not too long now. I hope I get to bd at keast 2 more times before O. Feels like dp isnt even trying he just expects it to happen....stupid men

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Ovulation Chart

13dpo - feeling really ill & bloated this morning & my breakfast tasted weird (I had to throw it out). I also had a sudden really strong feeling last night that I'm utd. The thought gives me butterflies in my tummy (hopefully that feeling is actually bubs getting snuggly). Ergh, I should stop using my phone on the bus.

3 days until AF doesn't show up... it's going to be a looooong weekend.

Ohhh!! Sounds promising!!!!

When I found out I was PG with my second I kept getting that butterflies feeling too

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    !!! Those sound like such good signs! Hopefully waiting til next week to test will give you 2 super dark lines!

I think I'm past the losing it part and now I'm just down and depressed about it. I sometime consider taking old provera (from 2010..) but then think, what's the point of bringing af on when I don't o anyway.
    Hugs becca. hugs hugs hugs. I feel so helpless - I wish I could help you get your BFP, but all I can offer is hugs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hugs becca. hugs hugs hugs. I feel so helpless - I wish I could help you get your BFP, but all I can offer is hugs.

:'( thanks funchu. I had a particularly bad day at work today and dp isn't being sympathetic in the slightest. A friend sent me a pic of her 12w baby bump too. Heading home for a bit of a breakdown and some ice cream. Why is this so hard... Almost onto 14 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @beccaboobang - ^this.

xxxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    @beccaboobang - ^this.

xxxx
    Thanks little duck. I'm currently trying to suck it up cause I don't want to ball my eyes out on a packed bus. Failing to o and get a bfp just makes me feel so cr*p about myself. Then those feelings pour into other aspects of life.