Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    P.S. My Ovulation Chart

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I hate seeing that temp drop. fx it's just a random dip & will go back up tomorrow.

AFM - I woke up with a sore throat & stuffy head this morning, plus I'm still a bit crampy. Pleeeease let these be pg symptoms. I'm 11dpo, but not testing until AF is at least a week late. I'm over the disappointment of BFNs.
    Thanks Funchu! I really hope this is your month!! Fx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looking good. I'm 11dpo too, but not testing early this cycle. It just gives me an extra few days of depression. fx you get a BFP on a frer later (everyone knows they're the only tests that work )

I don't know Teeja. You only have dotted cross hairs, so o might have been earlier (despite the +ve opk). I've had a couple of cycles where my temp crept up initially. fx you somehow managed to catch the eggy. If not, fx for November.

I hate seeing that temp drop. fx it's just a random dip & will go back up tomorrow.

AFM - I woke up with a sore throat & stuffy head this morning, plus I'm still a bit crampy. Pleeeease let these be pg symptoms. I'm 11dpo, but not testing until AF is at least a week late. I'm over the disappointment of BFNs.

I think I have dotted lines because its saying I O'd on Saturday but I got my positive OPK on Sunday. What day do you think it looks like I O'd?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Thanks Tiff, thats the one I was looking at!
    Its awesome

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It looks to me like it could have been any time between Wednesday & Sunday. Some people don't o until after their temp rise, but it can also take a few days for your temp to rise after o. fx the little swimmers were able to hang around at the right time to catch your eggy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It looks to me like it could have been any time between Wednesday & Sunday. Some people don't o until after their temp rise, but it can also take a few days for your temp to rise after o. fx the little swimmers were able to hang around at the right time to catch your eggy.

Thanks it was my first cycle after my lap so I wasn't really sure when to expect it! I guess we will see what happens!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good. I'm 11dpo too, but not testing early this cycle. It just gives me an extra few days of depression. fx you get a BFP on a frer later (everyone knows they're the only tests that work )

I'll think of you Funchu when I'm tempted to crack a FRER. Im tired of the disappointment too. Feeling crampy : / so I'm not confident at all. Really hope it's your month! Have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bin13 we are twins!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1382471672.078159.jpg

Just waiting for AF to arrive now. That was my last chance to conceive before turning 35, so I'm really disappointed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for those dips Bin and Staaz It really is the worst day of temping isn't it... I hate that bloody dip!

Staaz - I am also now in the TTC over 35 boat, and really starting to think that I should just give up... Although I do keep reminding myself that a lot of the declining fertility after 35 is now considered to be not as extreme as it has been made out to be. you don't have much longer to wait for that BFP

As for me - I have no idea what my body is doing, FF is adamant that I have O'd, but I got a bit of EWCM again yesterday, and my temp has just flatlined at just around my usual coverline

Oh well, time will tell. AF seems to be due around about our wedding anniversary - wouldn't a BFP be a nice present to give? *sigh* not likely to happen though..