Closed Thread
Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    bloody hell Becca - I am sending you massive AF vibes... Can't even comprehend the frustration you must be feeling with your body

I am frustrated with mine too. Haven't had my normal thermal shift, although FF seems to think I am 8DPO, I am not convinced at all. I think I need to buy a new thermometer and some OPKs for the next cycle (have 100% zero hope for this one, I don't even think I have O'd) - recs for a good thermometer? The one I have is just a cheapie off ebay.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not too much longer for O day I hope, I hope we have a few for bd sessions in though so fx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    bloody hell Becca - I am sending you massive AF vibes... Can't even comprehend the frustration you must be feeling with your body

I am frustrated with mine too. Haven't had my normal thermal shift, although FF seems to think I am 8DPO, I am not convinced at all. I think I need to buy a new thermometer and some OPKs for the next cycle (have 100% zero hope for this one, I don't even think I have O'd) - recs for a good thermometer? The one I have is just a cheapie off ebay.
    After buying two of those horrid purple ones on ebay I got this one. Only downer is that it said it has memory function but doesn't

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post

I have the same thermometer as calstar. Ordered it from a chemist online but can't remember which one. I'm thinking chemist warehouse? I found it heaps better than my internet cheapie.

Afm it does get extremely frustrating and I feel like I'm stressed out because of it. Everyone else if getting bfps or at least ovulating of having decent cycles and I feel like I'm stuck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Should O in the next couple of days. Hopefully me & DH can stop being moody with each other so we can get some BDing in!
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Should O in the next couple of days. Hopefully me & DH can stop being moody with each other so we can get some BDing in!
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48
    Kiss and make up! I want a bfp for you this cycle!!! And then I can live vicariously through you haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Kiss and make up! I want a bfp for you this cycle!!! And then I can live vicariously through you haha
    Of course ill try! He's just being a royal turd lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Of course ill try! He's just being a royal turd lol
    Oh I totally get it. I had a horrible day yesterday and dp thought pushing all my buttons would cheer me up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tiff, thats the one I was looking at!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Pprom.mama  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin13 View Post
    Attachment 44576
    Chart looks good but still getting BFN at 11dpo. Haven't used a FRER so I can keep telling myself that I might still be in.
    Looking good. I'm 11dpo too, but not testing early this cycle. It just gives me an extra few days of depression. fx you get a BFP on a frer later (everyone knows they're the only tests that work )

Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Got my cross hairs but O totally sneaked up on me this month so our timing was awful! Bit disappointed as it was our first cycle after my lap so we should have been in with a good chance.

Attachment 44574
    I don't know Teeja. You only have dotted cross hairs, so o might have been earlier (despite the +ve opk). I've had a couple of cycles where my temp crept up initially. fx you somehow managed to catch the eggy. If not, fx for November.

Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Attachment 44577

My chart this morning. Not feeling optimistic after that drop. Expecting to see AF tomorrow
    I hate seeing that temp drop. fx it's just a random dip & will go back up tomorrow.

AFM - I woke up with a sore throat & stuffy head this morning, plus I'm still a bit crampy. Pleeeease let these be pg symptoms. I'm 11dpo, but not testing until AF is at least a week late. I'm over the disappointment of BFNs.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"