Closed Thread
Page 54 of 89 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    The digitals are very funny like that. You will need to hold it for 4 hours and not drink then they will give you a true result. These digitals drive me nuts well they did until I realised what I was doing wrong . It will give you a smily face I bet once you have done that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks for the advice. I'll see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Kelstar your chart is looking really good! Fx your temps stay nice & high!

For some reason I can't post pics from my phone atm, but my temp went down today (8dpo), so I don't know what to think.
    I'm having the same problem, can't post my chart. I have been taking screen shots but now it's saying that its not a valid file format. I can't work out how everyone else is doing where you see previous charts as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delete the app and download again. This app has so many problems

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. Well we had our appt with my doc and he gave us a ref to an FS and for DH to have a SA. Appt isn't until Feb 7th with the FS unless they have a cancellation...can't believe we have to wait 4mths! That will be 15mths trying by then. Fx we fall with a sticky by then. Only other problem is DH had his SA and everything is normal or good except his morphology. Apparently it's considered ok up to 70% but DH is 80%. So only 20% of the little guys are healthy. Really freaked out. He is beating himself up a bit too. He will go again in about a month to get checked again. Doc said IVF wouldn't be a bad option if we had to as then they can pick out the healthy sperm. Still really freaked though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least this hopefully this explains the early mc's. Hopefully there isn't anything stopping it on my side though too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Hey ladies. Well we had our appt with my doc and he gave us a ref to an FS and for DH to have a SA. Appt isn't until Feb 7th with the FS unless they have a cancellation...can't believe we have to wait 4mths! That will be 15mths trying by then. Fx we fall with a sticky by then. Only other problem is DH had his SA and everything is normal or good except his morphology. Apparently it's considered ok up to 70% but DH is 80%. So only 20% of the little guys are healthy. Really freaked out. He is beating himself up a bit too. He will go again in about a month to get checked again. Doc said IVF wouldn't be a bad option if we had to as then they can pick out the healthy sperm. Still really freaked though.
    Glad you got your appt.....a four month wait though!!! More waiting

Hopefully you get your sticky bfp before then

Big hugs to you girl xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow a 4 month wait...seriously that is ridiculous! Is that the same with all fs? Fx u get a bfp!

Temp stayed high for me this morning but bright red blood when I wiped..thats weird in itself coz I normally start with brown blood. 10dpo so that is a good thing. Not sure of its af or just spotting yet. Question though...if u get spotting at 10dpo or earlier can that impact of the eggy sticking? Im assuming of im spotting that means im gearing up for af so all hormones which I would need to help the eggy stick are disappearing early.

I'm going for a pap smear next month. I had to wait 5 weeks for an appt with her (she is a regular female gp). If it takes that long to see a fs im thinking of telling her we have been trying for a few more months than we have (up to 6th cycle instead of 4) n just discussing how long I should leave it before going back to see her if we arent successful. Is that bad? I know it could take 12 months for a couple to get a bfp but I dont want to wait that long to learn we have issues if we do..I.e endo is back for a 3rd time which im suspecting. Im hoping she will say come see me at 9 or 10months ttc to get the ball rolling but I dont think she will..she will say come back at 12. if I say Im a few months ahead now by the time I see a fs itll just be over 12months if it gets to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else's FF App being a giant turd this morning???
    I can't get into mine! It keeps saying its loading but doesn't do anything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Yep. Mine too. Luckily I have OvuView too. Not that it matters since I'm cd23 & my temps are still at pre-o levels. I've had it with this ttc sh¡t.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Mine was pretty temperamental this morning too, but ok now

Here is my stupid chart temps all over the shop this cycle... A bit over TTC this month, so can't even be bothered with BD lol

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1382147096.207052.jpg