Closed Thread
Page 50 of 89 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    For the last few cycles I've also had a temp rise around cd8, cd9, cd10 & then it goes back down. I have also been having shorter AFs (3 days). I figure it's the stress over ttc. I'm trying really hard to relax this cycle & especially trying not to over analyse every temp. I'd keep up the bd for a bit longer if I was you. fx.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"
    Thanks hun, yeah, I have had no fertile CM or O pain that I normally get either... so strange! FF couldn't decide if I o'd on CD 9 or 11 last month, so I guess I'll just wait it out LOL This is why I am thinking I might just stop temping - too much analysing etc, it's doing my head in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies ill use the earlier time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Help please! Here I was thinking I was having an anovulatory cycle and this happens. Top test is this morning, middle test around midday and bottom test this evening. I'm CD16. Do you think it's possible I had a super quick surge? I had heaps of ewcm and my cervix was high, soft and open. Attachment 44112
    Yeah you could have had a quick surge its happend to me.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Great to have you back Tiff!
    How was the trip?
    It was good and stressful at the same time. Makes you appreciate oz more. This thread keeps posting in threads ive never been too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Sorry for the random name change - realised that the other one was used in other places, and didn't want anyone googling and coming up with assorted BH posts of mine!

I had a strange temp drop this morning at 5DPO (forgot to temp yesterday, though, so not sure if to get excited or not!). Will see what tomorrow morning brings...

Goodnight all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    Hey Ladies, just a quick question, when your taking your BBT, your supposed to take it around the same time each day.

Does anybody know within what time frame is recommended? For example; if I took my BBT at 4:14 this morning and then say 5:30 am tomorrow morning, would that effect the numbers?

I hope you get what I mean!
    I think it can be different for everybody, meaning if you did that might not have a huge effect, but if someone else did......

Also, would depend on how you slept before waking - unbroken, or lots of tossing and turning?

You'll be able to see once you enter the numbers (if you're using ff it'll give you an open instead of a closed circle if it thinks the time was too far off ).

I think I was able to go about a half hour either side of the previous days temp and still got closed circles.....I think.

At the end of the day though, you just do the best you can. Even if your temps aren't taken under perfect conditions (exactly the same time every day, undisturbed sleep etc etc), you should still be able to get a good idea of what's going on. Even more so if you're charting more than your temp (cm, cervix position, opk).

Hope that helps

9. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Topaztigerlillyxxx  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think im going to be out this cycle...my temp is still up but Ive had lots of really creamy cm the past few days n ive just seen 3 tiny flecks of im assuming blood in my cm (sorry tmi) smaller than a pin head but my cm also had a bit of a pale pale pink tinge it think. I know its still early in the day so ill seen what the rest of the day brings. I know its not over till the witch arrives but I wont be holding my breath I dont think. Even last night. .started getting irrritable which in previous cycles that has happened on 6dpo with af showing up not long after.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first completed chart.. I think I I'd between cd27 and 29.. Hard to tell.. This cycle I am using a different thermometer.
    http://FertilityFriend.com/home/48374f/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow...R u sure u had that may positive opks. Opks r only positive when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line...unlike a preg test where two lines is postive. Id say maybe u o'd on cd 26 where u have ewcm n then ur temp starts to go up. I could be wrong coz im fairly new at this game as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kelstar, yep, weird isn't it! I used a combo of ic and digital to verify, apparently it's something to do with pcos.. having Lh for longer periods I believe.. I'm new to this! I asked my gp and he said not to worry.. My cycle lengths are all over the place too, prior to this it was about 63 days!