Closed Thread
Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 911
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok, so based on temps, it seriously looks like I might have O'd yesterday on CD bloody 8! Far out!!!! BD'd last night thank goodness but WTF body??? first it was 9 day long LPs and now this, is ovulating that early a concern, would my body have had enough time to pop a good one? AF only lasted 2 days this cycle too.... so confused with my body.... sorry, rant over

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381787624.699054.jpg
    I am *really* confused at the moment. Yesterday midday test at the top (which I considered positive. The two faint ones are yesterday afternoon and the bottom positive from this morning ( SMU). Am I laying two eggs? Or was yesterday not positive???

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

    BAKE  (15-10-2013)

  4. #483
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Ok, so based on temps, it seriously looks like I might have O'd yesterday on CD bloody 8! Far out!!!! BD'd last night thank goodness but WTF body??? first it was 9 day long LPs and now this, is ovulating that early a concern, would my body have had enough time to pop a good one? AF only lasted 2 days this cycle too.... so confused with my body.... sorry, rant over
    For the last few cycles I've also had a temp rise around cd8, cd9, cd10 & then it goes back down. I have also been having shorter AFs (3 days). I figure it's the stress over ttc. I'm trying really hard to relax this cycle & especially trying not to over analyse every temp. I'd keep up the bd for a bit longer if I was you. fx.

    "...dreaming of a belly full of life"

  5. #484
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Attachment 44161
    I am *really* confused at the moment. Yesterday midday test at the top (which I considered positive. The two faint ones are yesterday afternoon and the bottom positive from this morning ( SMU). Am I laying two eggs? Or was yesterday not positive???
    Maybe your wee was too diluted? Yesterday looks pos to me, so does today. I pretty sure you need to go by your first pos OPK?

  6. #485
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Maybe your wee was too diluted? Yesterday looks pos to me, so does today. I pretty sure you need to go by your first pos OPK?
    It's so weird! I haven't had this happen before. I held my wee yesterday for the other two tests so I was surprised they hardly showed a line. We BD'd last night and won't be BDing again this cycle. Hopefully we catch an egg, or two lol.

  7. #486
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Attachment 44161
    I am *really* confused at the moment. Yesterday midday test at the top (which I considered positive. The two faint ones are yesterday afternoon and the bottom positive from this morning ( SMU). Am I laying two eggs? Or was yesterday not positive???
    This is why I don't use OPKs - they're too confusing! To me, yesterday's test doesn't look positive & today's test looks almost positive.

    What cd are you?

    "...dreaming of a belly full of life"

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

    babyblu11  (15-10-2013),BAKE  (15-10-2013)

  9. #487
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    This is why I don't use OPKs - they're too confusing! To me, yesterday's test doesn't look positive & today's test looks almost positive.

    What cd are you?

    "...dreaming of a belly full of life"
    Today is CD17. I normally ovulate on CD14. This cycle has been so weird. I have never had problems with OPK's

  10. #488
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

  11. #489
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    hmmm... it looks like you tried to o & then it didn't quite happen... either that or your temp is just rising slowly this cycle. I've had a couple of cycles like that. fx o has happened already or is just about to.

    AFM - cd19 & hoping o is tonight (fx for a temp rise in the morning)

    "...dreaming of a belly full of life"

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

    babyblu11  (15-10-2013)

  13. #490
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My Ovulation Chart



    "...dreaming of a belly full of life"


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bbt chart thread # 3
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 910
    Last Post: 23-09-2013, 09:58
  2. Bbt chart thread # 2
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 26-08-2013, 15:47
  3. Bbt chart thread
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 921
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 14:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Maternity Clothes
Looking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find preloved maternity wear
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!