Closed Thread
Page 28 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 911
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    827
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Yes! You must all stay!! Stay to spread your beautiful pregnancy germies around the rest of us so we all get infected ;-)
    Oh, ok then!

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OMGosh! So many BFP's! I've missed so much! Congratulations ladies Here's hoping the rest of us get our BFP's soon too.

    AF is still hanging around here. I'm starting to get that exciting buzz that we'll be trying to make a baby again soon. So can't wait to be in the TWW again! Here's hoping I ovulate sooner rather than later (unlike my last cycle!).

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

    bump2bubba  (01-10-2013)

  4. #273
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    OMGosh! So many BFP's! I've missed so much! Congratulations ladies Here's hoping the rest of us get our BFP's soon too.

    AF is still hanging around here. I'm starting to get that exciting buzz that we'll be trying to make a baby again soon. So can't wait to be in the TWW again! Here's hoping I ovulate sooner rather than later (unlike my last cycle!).
    Hehe me too she's on her way out here and I'm now devising sinister plans to get DH back on the DTD schedule

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

    babyblu11  (02-10-2013)

  6. #274
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380659418.557003.jpg
    Ok so at 10dpo I could no longer resist the temptation so I tested with a frer. It was a very very very faint BFP. I know it could just be early days but I'm so worried it could be another chem. Trying to stay hopeful and not get too anxious, don't want my nervousness to do anything to make bub unstick

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

    bump2bubba  (02-10-2013),cmwtc2012  (02-10-2013),littleduck  (02-10-2013)

  8. #275
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Attachment 43558
    Ok so at 10dpo I could no longer resist the temptation so I tested with a frer. It was a very very very faint BFP. I know it could just be early days but I'm so worried it could be another chem. Trying to stay hopeful and not get too anxious, don't want my nervousness to do anything to make bub unstick
    It's looking good. fx!!!



    "...dreaming of a belly full of life"

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (02-10-2013)

  10. #276
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    It's looking good. fx!!!



    "...dreaming of a belly full of life"
    Thanks hun x

  11. #277
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Attachment 43558
    Ok so at 10dpo I could no longer resist the temptation so I tested with a frer. It was a very very very faint BFP. I know it could just be early days but I'm so worried it could be another chem. Trying to stay hopeful and not get too anxious, don't want my nervousness to do anything to make bub unstick
    quietly cheering for you over here

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (02-10-2013)

  13. #278
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    quietly cheering for you over here
    Hahaha! Thank you. I'm quietly freaking out too. At least DH could see the line too this time. He is like me though, aware that it may not stick but keeping hopeful

  14. #279
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked
    123
    Reviews
    1
    That's good Jessi! Congrats!! Fingers crossed its a sticky one for you Hun. Try not to worry!

    Well, I but the bullet and also tested.. And it's a BFP!! A faint one but it's still there

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380663199.750051.jpg

    Dh is very excited

    And that makes one of the psychics correct haha.


    Ziiiiiiiiinnnnnggggg
    Last edited by Dinky Doo; 02-10-2013 at 07:43.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinky Doo For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (02-10-2013)

  16. #280
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked
    66
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Hahaha! Thank you. I'm quietly freaking out too. At least DH could see the line too this time. He is like me though, aware that it may not stick but keeping hopeful
    Omg yay congratulations )))

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to bump2bubba For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (02-10-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bbt chart thread # 3
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 910
    Last Post: 23-09-2013, 09:58
  2. Bbt chart thread # 2
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 26-08-2013, 15:47
  3. Bbt chart thread
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 921
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 14:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue Bank
Cryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 12 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian families. To discuss the benefits of banking your baby's cord blood & tissue stem cells call us on 1800 220 410.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!