Closed Thread
Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380245081.674579.jpg

5dpo...waiting waiting waiting...think it's making it worse that I've been off work since Wednesday because of my wisdom teeth removal. Not much else to think about when you are moping around the house...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin13 View Post
    Starsoid, we are twins!Attachment 43220
    Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    HELP! Brown spotting has disappeared. No cramps. Don't feel like AF is starting. Temps are still high. Any ideas on what might be going on? Maybe AF is just taking its time to start? Implantation bleeding wouldn't happen this late would it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    HELP! Brown spotting has disappeared. No cramps. Don't feel like AF is starting. Temps are still high. Any ideas on what might be going on? Maybe AF is just taking its time to start? Implantation bleeding wouldn't happen this late would it?
    Is it possible that you o'd later than u think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I updated my phone to the operating system 7 and my bubhub app wont re-install wahhhhhh anyways 4th cycle x ttc Screen Shot 2013-09-27 at 1.46.28 PM.jpgboobs have been feeling fuller and tingly nipples and did a test like in the middle of the day 6dpo lol but omg I think there is a super faint line - FX IT GETS DARKER ON FMU fainttestphoto.jpg
    Last edited by bump2bubba; 27-09-2013 at 13:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bump2bubba View Post
    OMG I updated my phone to the operating system 7 and my bubhub app wont re-install wahhhhhh anyways 4th cycle x ttc Attachment 43248boobs have been feeling fuller and tingly nipples and did a test like in the middle of the day 6dpo lol but omg I think there is a super faint line - FX IT GETS DARKER ON FMU
    I see it!!! That must be a super baby - I tested at 15DPO on a FRER with DS and thats how dark it was!! Lol.

Babyblu- I have had the same thing in my wait - I'm not due for AF til at least monday and twice I've had spotting similar to what you've described.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinky Doo For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Is it possible that you o'd later than u think?
    No, I definitely ovulated when ff says due to pos OPK and ovulations cramps etc. I'm going to be super annoyed if it's just AF messing with me. I don't have time to waste!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OMG I updated my phone to the operating system 7 and my bubhub app wont re-install wahhhhhh anyways 4th cycle x ttc Attachment 43248boobs have been feeling fuller and tingly nipples and did a test like in the middle of the day 6dpo lol but omg I think there is a super faint line - FX IT GETS DARKER ON FMU Attachment 43253
    OMG! I can see it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I updated my phone to the operating system 7 and my bubhub app wont re-install wahhhhhh anyways 4th cycle x ttc Attachment 43248boobs have been feeling fuller and tingly nipples and did a test like in the middle of the day 6dpo lol but omg I think there is a super faint line - FX IT GETS DARKER ON FMU Attachment 43253
    Omg I can see it too!!! That is a super baby! Fx it gets darker for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    No, I definitely ovulated when ff says due to pos OPK and ovulations cramps etc. I'm going to be super annoyed if it's just AF messing with me. I don't have time to waste!
    Hopefully it was implantation bleeding. If it's brown it means old blood right? Fx and sending positive vibes your way. I know it sucks getting your hopes up though