Closed Thread
Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    Morning ladies,
    Tippytoes..I know coming off the bcp stil has had residual effects on my cycle despite drs all saying once you stop it doesnt affect u. I had a lp of 10days my 1st cycle off and o'd on cd 21. 2nd cycle (despite spotting from 9dpo) I had a 12 day lp n o'd on cd16. The only difference was that I switched to swisse womens multivitamin as it has a bit more vitamin b but if that takes a couple of months to kick in as some of the others pointed out then tthe only difference has been the length of time off the bcp.

Another thing for me off this cycle..my temps seem to have dropped below what they normally are. I dont know whether its another effect of coming off the bcp or if my thermometer is broken (which is a surgipack brand from the chemist I only brought at the end of cycle 1) it seems to have dropped right in time with the beginning of the cycle as all my post o temps were similar to the previous cycle.
    Hi kelstar are you using ff?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I am joeee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Mumanda looking good ������ it's so exciting seeing crosshairs.

Joeee sorry about the dip, hopefully it doesn't stay down and goes back up! Fx anyway.

Bake, I think maybe, the temp rise is definitely there, not really a dip though. Is that common for you?
    Yeah, I should disregard that high temp before the rise as I'd had a really big night the night before, took temp 1.5 hours later than normal and was very hung over lol. I don't normally get much of a dip before O anyway!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I drunk A LOT of alcohol last Friday night, and my temp was perfectly normal the morning after! My head most certainly wasn't though lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had two big nights since I started temping and temp was sky high both times the next morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to quickly stop by and thank all you beautiful ladies for your support prayers and well wishes things are starting to move very quickly on my end and I will be meeting with my gyn/onc on Tuesday coming to find out how we proceed. I have not had a chance to read through all the recent posts but as soon as I have a few minutes or an hour lol I will I am trying to send as many positive vibes as I can your way and am crossing everything that each and everyone of you get the two beautiful lines very soon.
    I am keeping myself busy with my 2 beautiful children and nieces and nephews along with helping my sister gather everything she needs for her pregnancy and baby 13 weeks along and all is going amazing I am soooo excited she is basically giving me free rein needless to say the nursery will be ready in no time lol.
    Anyways all the best to all of you x

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princess83 For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (26-09-2013),littleduck  (25-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so just had the biggest glob of ewcm, it was like someone had separated an egg onto the tp!!! So yeah, no idea what's going on, better bd just in case huh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Ok so just had the biggest glob of ewcm, it was like someone had separated an egg onto the tp!!! So yeah, no idea what's going on, better bd just in case huh?
    Definitely won't hurt to give it a go, hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1380139102.944526.jpg

Boo! Not sure if i will continue charting I've found it a bit stressful... On to cycle 3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boo Joeee! I was thinking the same but here I am cd3 and can't resist the urge to temp in the morning. So annoying. 5th cycle charting for me and 6th cycle TTC #2. Last time I conceived 1st cycle charting so this is new territory for me.