+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default I have NO life out side of my kids....I have made my kids my everything...

I love my kids to death, and I love that I am able to be a SAHM to them but at time it gets me down.....
    Because that's it that's all I have and it's my fault but at times I love it, and it doesn't bother me but other times it really does.
    DH works he has work friends and friends that he has worked with over the years....so if he needs to vent then that door is available to him if he wants to vent to them.

I find it so hard to open up I am shy at first and can't be bothered,I don't like being uncomfortable and feel out of place or judged.

I am so over the high school bull****.....don't have time for it...

I dunno.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where r u located . We have a awesome little group in springwood / rochedale spreading down to tenah merah. Only mums group I've ever stayed with as we are the most unjudgemental group ever . ( yes I made that word up )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I also have a great mothers group consisting of mums from here.

Best thing I did was join it. We do weekly meets but knowing that ppl are there is the best thing ever.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    I also have a great mothers group consisting of mums from here.

Best thing I did was join it. We do weekly meets but knowing that ppl are there is the best thing ever.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Stop talking me I know I'm awesome !

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hearing you. I got so bad I ended up with anxiety every time i was by myself and not with them. Not cause I thought something would happen but because I had made them everything. I hwd to make a real effort to spend just 30 minutes without them doing stuff for myself like going for a walk. Since having DS2 I can't do that and things are not going great. Id recommend making a conscious effort to make time for yourself doing something that benefits noone but you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm a bit the same...I feel like I don't have any close friends anymore since having young kids. Most of my time is dedicated to them and that's how I want it to be. Of course I do have time to myself when I leave them with DH or my parents/MIL but I don't have a lot of time left for friends I had before kids. I feel like they don't really understand why I don't do the same things I did before kids like going to the pub and wineries, etc. DH and I prefer to do family things and DH has also grown apart from some of his mates. They just seem to want to do the same old things - even the ones who also have kids now.
    I did go to a mums group but never really got close to anyone. I was friendly with a few while we were getting together but then the weekly meetings stopped when our babies turned into toddlers and now I don't see them. Even though I know a few of them get together.
    Sorry, this wasn't meant to be about me but I guess I'm trying to let you know you are not alone. I have no answers though
    Just know that we will have special memories with our kids because of the time we dedicate to them and they wont be so young and dependent forever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, i understand how you feel,, I am going through this now.. My DS 18 has left home to move in with his GF and her mum and i only have DD 16 home.

I havent worked much over the past 18 yrs and I have no friends outside facebook.. I suffer from depression and I feel like i have nothing...

I devoted my whole life to my kids and now I am stuck with nothing.. it suxs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm sorry you are feeling that way. It can be tough, especially with young kids.

Where do you live?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brisbane

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app