+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    MrsHoward is offline If all I have is you, then I have everything
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DueInAugust View Post
    I have a capsule and base this time. Mr 6 gets to get himself in the car while I carry Mr 7 months around and clip him in. I still use it for shopping if he is asleep and visits to non baby friendly houses are easy. He will happily play while sitting in it or just take in everything.
    We don't have a pram at all. Have not used one this time at all. If it's raining I will lug him around in it but if it's not then he comes out.
    I'm enjoying the added benefit of keeping him in it longer as there is still one more shoulder height to go.
    Ooo agree! Its really good at people houses that arent baby friendly. There might not be anywhere like a mat or a nice surface for bub to lay on , so sitting in the capsule is safe and they can play and sleep for a little bit. I found i handy at our new parent groups because there isnt enough room to bring a pram.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsHoward For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbeci View Post
    It's worth it if it clips into your pram. Also they will get longer use out of a Sns unity than any other apsule.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    Has been awesome for the school run. More than anything for when bub's due for sleep 20 min before you need to be out the door I just rock him to sleep in it then straight into the car.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub
    I love ours. We bought the unity as its RF till 12kg.

We didnt get one for dd1 thinkingb waste of money etc but then had the prob where she never ever transferred sleeping. Such a drama.

With dd2 it was great!!! It clipped onto my P&T pram and I could still have dd1 in it as well. As PP said I could rock her to sleep in it if we were going out soon.

In fact dd2 did pretty much all her day sleeps in the car capsule or carrier as I could easily resettle. She was getting 2-3 hrs day sleeps from the first month.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Also dd2 was a FAT baby and it was still worth the effort to lug the capsule around that wake a sleeping baby.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (22-09-2013)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I loved having a capsule with DD, but she is my only child. We don't have a garage so our car sits out in the hot sun so it was great not having to put her into a hot car seat. I also found it handy is I needed to pop into the shop to get one or 2 things, I just popped my purse in next to her (she was so helpful, even then).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I must have just been really unlucky with ours as it weighed a ton and lugging it and an under 2yo around was a nightmare. I only used it for school runs but DS would never settle in it at home (only in the car once we were moving) so if he was asleep I still had to transfer him. I found he woke when I got it out anyway (as it was a change in movement).

Must depend on the baby and the capsule. I've found this time around a baby carrier far more useful as DD3 settles as soon as she's in it and stays asleep for hours.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was invaluable. Especially since my younger two didn't transfer and would always fall asleep in the way out. It's a 'small' expense if you get it for your first child and use it for all of them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miados2007 View Post
    This is great feedback as im thinking of getting one with this time. I will have a year 1 dd and a prep ds next year and a 2 month old by the time school goes back. I thought for ease in and out of the car it would be perfect as both children require being walked into school. I was also looking at the pram atrachment one. I will be having a c section are tgey to heavy to lift after surgery?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I had a c-section two weeks ago and I tried lifting the capsule today and it sent me into a world of pain! I feel great otherwise, but that is still too heavy which is so annoying

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a c-sect and no probs lifting my capsule but my bub is premmie abs weighs only just over 2kg.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love our capsule. It clicks into the pram. I also had a c section and had no trouble lifting it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (23-09-2013)