Ok I need advice....
About 2 weeks ago we got a letter from our Real Estate saying we have 3 months notice to leave, reason given was no grounds. RE told me that the owner wants to move in here. So started looking for a place.
Last week DH got told his position is being made redundant. They are interviewing him for some other positions but we won't know for about 2 weeks whether he will still be employed.
There is a house I really like, perfect location, price etc. There is an open house for it on Tuesday. I want to apply for it but am so worried we will apply & be approved for it then find out DH has no job.
Should I wait till we know about his job and miss the chance for this perfect house (in our area there is really nothing else suitable for us!) or should I apply for it and hope for the best in regards to his job? He would get a redundancy payment but does find it hard to get jobs (very nervous at interviews, has a stutter that seems to scare employers off). I feel so lost and uncertain about what to do, what would you do??