+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess it depends on the kids themselves really doesnt it as to how well we cope with different age gaps. I figired itd be interesting to see the different age gaps hehe.
    If I have the newbie on the due date ive been given it will be exactly 11 years to the date between ds1 and bub. They both love babies and dote over their 7month old little cousin so im hoping theyre the same with our baby. Theyre both hugely excited and impatient wanting a little sister. The age gap between ds1 and ds2 is 3 years 11 months and it was perfect for us as ds1 was really self sufficient and independent but he loved helping out and its only been in the last 2 years really that theyve started arguing etc but thats because the eldest is more interested in his friends now than his brother lol
    And the youngest wants to be involved too
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    2 years and 10 months between ours. Was great for us, especially as DD was a very challenging baby. DS was starting to find his independence which was pretty much the only reason I didn't completely lose my shiz during the first 6 months of her life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    17 months between dd1 and dd2.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    2 years and 10 months between ours. DD is only 8 weeks old and things seem to be going well apart from needing more sleep. DS is great with DD and he is so independent that is isn't bothered by the amount of time DD takes up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    19 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    My two girls will have a 7.5yr age gap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our DD is 3 and I haven't been able to fall pregnant (no birth control since she was born)

It upsets me that I have no control over the age gaps of my kids. If I even get another one Don't think it will ever happen! I almost feel like just having the one child since the age gap is getting bigger and I don't really want to go back to baby stuff once I've had an older more self sufficient child. Sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    DD is 8 and there's no TTC happening anytime soon... so the gap will be over 9 years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    19 months between ds1 and dd&ds2
    17 minutes between dd&ds2

I'm insane for the most part, but happy they are all going through pretty much the same 'stage' together.

Sent from my LT15i using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

beebs  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have twin DD turning 8 next month and DS is 5 months. The age gap is awesome, my DH works away and the girls are so so so helpful. They understand they can't have my full attention and are old enough to keep themselves occupied and get ready for school in the morn. I'd like to have one more but I'd probably try to only have 2-3 years between DS and the next one😊