+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Where did you get the coconut oil from? I might have to give it a go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I use moo goo on DS. Although when it gets really bad i tend to get out the celestone cream as it clears the eczema up pretty quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got the Moo Goo range but seems that the nappy cream is giving him really bad nappy rash... It looks burnt, we've reverted back to the sudocream, fingers crossed it clears up quickly he's in so much pain, I feel so guilty! I'm not sure whether the eczema cream is working just yet... Jury's out on the range I'm afraid!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I trialled one for a review in here and it worked amazingly. DS1 got it pretty badly (still flares up from time to time) and DS2 had it mildly through winter. It's dermavine (I think) but I'll check out the name and let you know. Nothing else worked for my two.

Nope that's not it!!! I'll keep looking

Thanks
    Reviews
    The sudocream works on DS, but thought I'd give the Moo Goo a try since his skin seems to be so sensitive everywhere else, my mistake!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Where did you get the coconut oil from? I might have to give it a go?
    Health food stores or coles. Smells delicious!!! So good for their skin and honestly makes them smell like a lamington

Moo goo does not work for me or dd either. She reacts badly to it and it makes me so itchy! Aveno is the best body wash for her (the combined shampoo and body wash type- the other ones cause flare ups!) and plain old sorbelene cream to moisturise. Sudocream on nappy rash.

Me 27 + Him 28 =
    DD- 20.7.2012
    #2 due 28.1.2014
    6 angels loved and missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    For us treatment works better so we don't use soap in his bath often and have to be careful what I wash his clothes with.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing.

DS2 (6.5m) also suffers from infantile eczema-still trying to work out what works best for him! 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elecon ointment. Cleared my excema completely. I suffered for 15 years. Now I only get flare ups when stressed.

Madame Mayhem is offline Who you are is who you should be, don't change for anyone
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The moogoo range normally works for DS unless he has a bad flare up then we use a steroid cream.

I also found dermaveen pretty good for everyday too.

I use elecon lotion on mine, it clears it up the same day, but I found it stings me pretty bad so declined to use it on DS. ATM we are using sigmacort on DS and that works ok.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app