+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Joining this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumwants3 View Post
    Yeah I'm not a big drinker either, so that's not a prob for me too ;-) My problem is that I work night shift every Fri night 1730-0200 so I rely on Red Bull to get me through the night...especially since I'm up with the kids from about 6.30am! :-/ So will find it hard to get something more natural to keep me functioning
    I used to rely on red bull to function. Finally I decided enough was enough and I went cold turkey. It really was like quitting cocaine haha. One of the hardest weeks of my life. I still dream of the taste every now and then, and my mouth literally waters. It's been nearly a month without any energy drinks. Best thing I ever did! I'd recommend it to everyone.
    There is a drink called "Pussy" (I know charming right!) that is supposed to be all natural energy drink. I've tried it, it mostly tastes like fizzy grapefruit. Not amazeballs like red bull but still nice enough. I don't know if it would be recommended during preg but if it really is as natural as they day then surely it would be okay.
    It's not stocked here in Oz, but I know friends who have it, so they must get it somewhere. Could pay to google it.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diamondbub View Post
    I like t exercise a lot, running, weight training, walking, whatever I can do. I wouldn't run when pregnant, but I think it's good to try and maintain exercise while pregnant, it just makes it that much harder to get back into shape on the other side!
    Exercising is the single best thing you can do during ur pregnancy. As long as you don't over do it. And choose the right activities, it's completely healthy. It will give you more energy throughout your pregnancy, and will make labour much easier to handle. That, with healthy eating, is my biggest focus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx jump that's so good to hear

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not pregnant waaaaahhhhhh.

Lol. It's ok. I wasn't expecting it to be but just thought I'd make sure before me and DH go all crazy baby making if there's already one there.
    Back to the drawing board

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry lexim :-(
    Just think of all that fun DTD u now "have" to do lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh shame lexim. Hopefully October is the month for you!

I'm usually a super healthy eater but when I'm pregnant it's like I can't stop eating! Carbs, sugar, junk, in the past I have blown out with each baby, this time I'm going u be super conscious of what I eat, moderation! It's hard though when I know I'm going to be getting pregnant soon to keep eating only salads and protein, I can't wait to be able to let myself eat ice cream and not feel guilty!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will you guys be tracking ovulation and everything? This time I think I might take a more relaxed approach. I might just test when I think AF is due and not track anything else.

I say that now.... But in a few months I bet I'll return to being TTC obsessed. Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just going to track days and try harder to DTD more around O time. No temp charting or anything tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just track period, which is dead easy lol... then use opk from 4 days before (mathematically expected) O. That pinpoints O easily enough, and gives you a 36hr window to DTD up to 3 times without over doing it.