+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!
    I'm back again for some scary reasons. I've been bleeding the last 24 hours more than spotting but less than a period, bright red, no cramps and this morning I got a positive pregnancy test. I'm still waiting to hear back from my doctor about having some tests done. I should be 5 weeks today so still really early, and I have been reading that people experience implantation bleeding similar to this. My husband and I decided to accept the fact that I am having an MC and were very sad yesterday, but I'm just confused today. I remember just light spotting with my first but nothing like this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sasha I hope everything is ok, finger crossed for you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashakl1 View Post
    Hey ladies!
    I'm back again for some scary reasons. I've been bleeding the last 24 hours more than spotting but less than a period, bright red, no cramps and this morning I got a positive pregnancy test. I'm still waiting to hear back from my doctor about having some tests done. I should be 5 weeks today so still really early, and I have been reading that people experience implantation bleeding similar to this. My husband and I decided to accept the fact that I am having an MC and were very sad yesterday, but I'm just confused today. I remember just light spotting with my first but nothing like this.
    Yes implantation bleeding can be quite heavy, keeping everything crossed gor you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! That does make me feel better. I saw the doctor and there was nothing on the ultrasound but it's early and we've at least ruled out ectopic pregnancy. I'm still waiting to hear back on my hcg levels though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Sasha! Hope it's good news for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    My levels are super low, but I am having another test done in the morning. I also have a yeast infection which I guess can cause bleeding, but I don't feel pregnant anymore, which would make sense with my levels being so low. I just want to know for sure so that I can move on from this you know? It's so hard not knowing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed Sasha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymakers88 For This Useful Post:

Sashakl1  (16-11-2013)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashakl1 View Post
    My levels are super low, but I am having another test done in the morning. I also have a yeast infection which I guess can cause bleeding, but I don't feel pregnant anymore, which would make sense with my levels being so low. I just want to know for sure so that I can move on from this you know? It's so hard not knowing.

Sorry to hear hun. Hope you get some answers soon xxx

#3 on its way - 20/07/2014

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Sashakl1  (16-11-2013)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    DH and I were just chatting and we had a question we didn't know the answer to! We are officially in our first TWW! Woot! Question was how early did you notice symptoms? (If you have kids already that is ) like I know everyone is different but a bit of an idea would be great! I'm remaining very calm considering I hate waiting for things! I am distracted by writing reports though so that's helpful! Lol
    The first two I didn't notice symptoms, mainly because DH and I where just going with the flow and I wasn't "looking" for symptoms, with DS1 I started feeling sick around 4-5weeks and then took a test.
    DS2 I got nothing.
    This one because Im in tune with my body and I found out early I've noticed some symptoms:
    Serious fatigue
    Sensitive blood vessels in my nose (weird but with all my pregnancies I get blood noses when I blow my nose, not heavy bleeding but I'll just get blood on the tissue) it's already started
    Gagging when I brush my teeth
    Cramping

No morning sickness yet

#3 on its way - 20/07/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a couple of those symptoms but they could easily be related to other things! I'm remaining very calm but just wish 12dpo would hurry up so I know and get ready for next month!

How is it all going Lexim? You booked in for scans?