+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    That's right, you need a basal body thermometer. They are really cheap. I got mine from eBay for $6.00 including postage. Now you need to decide where your going to take your temp, orally or umm... In you whoha... apparently choice B is more accurate. I went with option A.
    http://bit.ly/19ikjde

That's an eBay link to a very cheap one but it will do the job regardless of price :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The tip is advertised that it makes things more "comfortable" lol but that wouldn't matter for oral testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a bad s3xy experience HAHAHA

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (13-11-2013),Topaztigerlillyxxx  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha yeah mental pictures galore over here :-D

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Topaztigerlillyxxx  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I were just chatting and we had a question we didn't know the answer to! We are officially in our first TWW! Woot! Question was how early did you notice symptoms? (If you have kids already that is ) like I know everyone is different but a bit of an idea would be great! I'm remaining very calm considering I hate waiting for things! I am distracted by writing reports though so that's helpful! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Very early for me... I just felt different, I had likeca funny bloated/butterfly feeling bin my tummy. I did a first response test which was positive, went to the doctors and it was so early it didn't show on bloods a few days later it did

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow! It's amazing how the FR picked it up but not bloods! I'm wondering if ill get any symptoms at this stage I think I'm only 1dpo! Lol highly doubt it! mum doesn't know we're trying so can't speak to her and she's also a twin and her twin got all of her ms!!!!!! So she had no symptoms but no af! Lol
    Last edited by Babymakers88; 13-11-2013 at 21:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Babymaker88!! I have just got my BFP after having rod out 18th October. I knew within a few days... butterfly feeling in stomach, then the tiredness, then the cramps, then the wind pain started, then I did a test lol. and yay.. success!! My DP thought i was being a crazy symptom spotting lady, but no one knows your body like you do, so listen to it. Good luck on your baby making journey!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chan79 For This Useful Post:

KillerHeels  (14-11-2013),Laydeebugxxx  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I did a couple of opk test (and it was neg) but can anyone tell me why the control line comes out quite faint every time? I've tried at different times of the day and it's always the same...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks chan and congrats!!! ATM I'm feeling nothing but exhaustion however I'm putting the blame on work for that one! I just kind wish I would feel something if we are!

And Tabbytee mine were the same! I've tested for the past 10 days and I'm still getting faint lines! There was one that was almost the same but nothing like I thought it would be so I'm just using FF and cm as my guide!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymakers88 For This Useful Post:

tabbytee  (15-11-2013)