+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    First thing I thought too mrstugs!!! I'm a teacher so I think you get leave but lose your position can only keep position if you are ongoing! but if there are any teachers out there that know more than I do I'm willing to listen! Lol plus this is a maternity position I got so this lady can come back at any stage and I'm booted out! But it's much better than cling year to year contracts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymakers88 For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok just had my scan the lady said she can't see any cysts or thyroid or another thing which I had no idea what it was! So yay! But she said I was due for my period soon which means I've either missed my O or I didn't O or I O really late in my cycle lol so many options!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies!!! Sorry I've been MIA! I dropped my phone and the screen went completely blank! I went to Telstra yesterday and they renewed my contract and upgraded me to an iPhone 5c so I'm all fancy now!!
    Welcome to the new ladies.
    Nothing to report much here except I finally peed on my digi just to see those beautiful words

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1383955286.970709.jpg

Booked in to see my OB on the 2nd dec, had bloods done and got a referral for a dating scan which I will book a week before my ob appt around the time I'll be 5-6wks

Good luck to anyone testing in the next few days. Get BDing anyone with positive OPKs!!

Sash how are you? Have you calculated a rough DD yet?

#3 on its way - 20/07/2014

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!

I've been MIA a bit also. Have uni exams at the moment so I'm trying to stay off the internet and avoid distraction. Its not easy!

I think I'm O at the moment because its about the right day and I have light cramping. I'm not one to take my temp or anything at this stage as its only my second cycle since coming off the pill but I'm trying to read my body and see what it does during the month.

Have a great weekend everyone! I have a 5th birthday party today but then I'll be in the books. Weather is cool in SA and I'm actually grateful because the beach doesn't call so loudly when the sun isn't out. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I think I'm Oing but need advice! Being first cycle don't know the ins and outs yet! If I have egg-white cm does that mean I AM Oing or I WILL be Oing? Really want to get timing right now that my body is giving my signs!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that means your Oing? Either way it means something so just get BDing the next few days. Have you got OPKs?

#3 on its way - 20/07/2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Agree with lex - pretty sure it's current rather than soon, but either way you wanna space your bd over 4 or so days, so whether it's now or soon still get going lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok! We'll my opk just came up with a line but same as the other day not the same colour or darker still a tad light! But I guess I'm almost there! Lol ff has estimated my O is tomorrow so I don't think ill chance missing and just try!!!! now I know what you girls have been so excited about! I'm excited about Oing let alone getting a bfp!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Babymakers88 For This Useful Post:

Topaztigerlillyxxx  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    After 3 days of positive opks I am finally back to a negative today so does that mean I would have ovulated after the first day or only today? I have been bding every day to make sure but just wondered that's all? Here's to some bfps for us all this month. 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just wondering if I can join? Had merina removed today and TTC number 2!... excited and scared all at the same time so would love some support x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app