+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tabbytee View Post
    Lol spot on babymakers! People keep telling me "you're young, do all the fun things now, you can have a baby later, etc.." but what they don't realise is that my hubby and I have been dating for nearly 8 years (married just over 1) and we've travelled overseas and around aust and I think the fun will start when we have children.. sure, it will be hard work but that's how we see out future..

Sorry for the rambling lol

Welcome twist!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Tabby this is spot on with us too. People keep saying slow down just have fun, you're still young! But for me, family IS the fun bit!! Sure we are young, but like you said we have been dating for 7 years and married for nearly 1. Just because we aren't following YOUR life plan doesn't make it wrong! Just it makes it different :-D

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tabbytee View Post
    Lol spot on babymakers! People keep telling me "you're young, do all the fun things now, you can have a baby later, etc.." but what they don't realise is that my hubby and I have been dating for nearly 8 years (married just over 1) and we've travelled overseas and around aust and I think the fun will start when we have children.. sure, it will be hard work but that's how we see out future..

Sorry for the rambling lol

Welcome twist!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    This is so me!!! Everyone asks me why didn't you travel, go on contiki, go back packing, party, go clubbing etc.

Yuk I hate clubbing, can't imagine anything worse
    And second I want to travel but I want to do it with my family not in some stinky rat infested backpackers inn

Life began when we had our family and the best is yet to come!

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    #3 due 20/07/14

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly! Obviously we are all the "normal" ones lol we've been together 6 years and married 1 year in a couple weeks! and we don't want to go overseas! I want to see Australia with my family like I did with my parents! I get the whole "you're only 25!" I feel like yelling at them! My mum had been married for 5 years and had 2 kids by 25 so I'm taking it easy! Lol i also don't want to wait till I'm older to have kids and that's our choice! Glad I've met sane people who understand me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I agree lexim I HATE clubbing!! I would rather be at a family BBQ on a Saturday night and hear a conversation! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Oh and I agree lexim I HATE clubbing!! I would rather be at a family BBQ on a Saturday night and hear a conversation! Lol
    Omg this!!! And same yes I want to travel really badly, wanna see the world, but I'd love to do that WITH my children rather than before them. We even cancelled our last big trip (we were talking canada) so we could start ttc sooner lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashakl1 View Post
    How do you calculate dpo? Since you don't actually o until after the test is positive and it could happen anywhere between 12 and 36 hours after, where do you start counting? I've been using the day I got a positive opk. Is that right?
    Oh and Lexim, DH says to pass on the good luck

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using The Bub Hub mobile app
    You'll never pinpoint it (unless you go ultrasounds or progesterone tracking maybe?) which is why it's really just an estimate. So I got a pos OPK on the Thursday, assuming I O on the Saturday, I thrn used the Sunday as 1DPO. Better to use the later date as O rather than only 12 hours to begin counting because you might think your 10DPO when really your only 8DPO but its better to think your only 8DPO and actually be 10 DPO. If that makes sense

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    #3 due 20/07/14

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Sashakl1  (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo, I had my sister and her kids up for dinner tonight and she opened up my laptop and saw BH up on the screen and asked excitedly if I was pregnant... I totally burst into tears She was really lucky with her children, first one was unplanned and the second time she got utd straight away..

I'm just finding it difficult at the moment because my hubby doesn't like to express his emotions and doesn't really want to talk about it which sucks for me he's of the opinion that it will happen when it happens etc

I'm lucky to have you girls here who are going through similar situations as me, so thank you all!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just took a hpt and got a BFN. I also have some light pinkish spotting. AF is due tomorrow. Feeling a little disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashakl1 View Post
    I just took a hpt and got a BFN. I also have some light pinkish spotting. AF is due tomorrow. Feeling a little disappointed.

Oh I'm sorry Hun *hugs*

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    #3 due 20/07/14

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Sashakl1  (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *hugs* to tabby aswell.
    Vent all you want.

I need this forum to talk about multiplying cells and developing amniotic fluid because I just bore DH at this stage. Men Just don't get as excited this early lol (more so with sub sequent babies) sure he's excited about having another bub but he's heard it all before.

I'll shut up with my insensitive preg talk.

Wishing and hoping for some BFPs. For you ladies!!

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    #3 due 20/07/14