+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 79 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lex dude seriously don't do doubting that line! Another week before testing? That's crazy. Use FMU tomorrow or Monday xx

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Lex dude seriously don't do doubting that line! Another week before testing? That's crazy. Use FMU tomorrow or Monday xx
    Maybe? It was just so close to the edge of the strip! Like literally a tiny gap between the edge of the strip (you know the bit above the.....oh ***** I'll just take a picture and show you

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Welcome!!! I know how you feel. Although both my boys where planned we sort of just went with it rather than testing for O etc you become slightly obsessed with your body this way lol.

Yes go to your dr and get all the necessary testing done just tell them you are TTC and they will help you out. I only had DS2 9 months ago so I've already had the normal blood tests and paps this year.

In regards to elevit. Try just taking folic acid, it's really the most important. That's the only thing I've taken during both my pregnancies (I can't take iron so all multi-vs are out for me) might be cheaper for you.

Otherwise black mores do a preg vitamin and so does natures own. You could even just take a women's standard multi v with folic acid alongside ??

Thanks! Will they still go through all the tests if you've already had most of it? I had a Mirena for 5yrs and had it removed a few months ago -a part of that lovely process is a pap smear and testing for STDs and other infections.

Just hoping to avoid all that again 'cause it's annoyingly time consuming! I also have panic attacks when I have to have blood tests!

Will definitely look into folic acid tablets though, thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure how well you are going to be able to see it in this picture. But the line is very close to the edge of the control window

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1383374138.785074.jpg

This was from my third wee of the morning (first one being at 3am then 7am then I had a coffee then I did this

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BonTal View Post
    Thanks! Will they still go through all the tests if you've already had most of it? I had a Mirena for 5yrs and had it removed a few months ago -a part of that lovely process is a pap smear and testing for STDs and other infections.

Just hoping to avoid all that again 'cause it's annoyingly time consuming! I also have panic attacks when I have to have blood tests!

Will definitely look into folic acid tablets though, thank you.
    Well I wouldn't think you would need a Pap smear as they are every two years and obviously not STILL testing either (unless you think your partners been unfaithful in the last 5 months :P )

I'm sure if I'm UTD my ob will go through all the normal preg testing (anti body levels) but I'm not getting pre stuff done as I don't need too. There is no way hubby would be doing the dirty - he loves me too much he he plus when wound he have the time to have an affair lol

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BonTal View Post
    Will they still go through all the tests if you've already had most of it? I had a Mirena for 5yrs and had it removed a few months ago -a part of that lovely process is a pap smear and testing for STDs and other infections.
    I asked these ladies the same question the other day! I went to my doctor and she said that there is no need to test before falling pregnant (as she said look how many people fall pregnant without planning and there was no issues!). As soon as we fall pregnant that's when she'll do a blood test and sort out everything from there every doctor is different I guess though

Lexim I have no idea about tests but fingers crossed its positive!!!!

I can't wait until we are at testing stage! I'm even getting excited over testing for O! I'm trying to test everyday because I have no idea when it will happen! And BDing more often which DH is loving as it's rare I'm in the mood lol not knowing when O is very hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry lex I can't really make much from that pic. Hopefully one of the other girls can help xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it's really hard to make out. I'll retest first thing in the morning

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try not to going during the night. I know that's hard, but it could make all the difference on the stick. And don't drink any liquids after 5-6pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Try not to going during the night. I know that's hard, but it could make all the difference on the stick. And don't drink any liquids after 5-6pm.
    As long as DS2 doesn't wake I'll be right to go through till morning

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!