+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently trying to also focus on getting healthy. Lost 1.5kgs, 4.5kg to go. It is not easy though, but it is good having something to focus on other than TTC (for me at least).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've been casually trying to lose a bit of weight and get fitter. Technically I should lose 15kgs but really I would rather focus on toning and getting fit.

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm also losing a bit. I was pretty got before I fell pregnant with DS2 but all fell in a hole lol.
    I've got 5-6kg to lose, but focusing more on building some more muscle so don't really care at this stage what the scales say, as long as I'm dropping cm then I'm happy.
    Measured today and I've lost 5cm all over since last week

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting to notice even more the differences between the States and Australia talking to you ladies We go by pounds so I have no idea how much weight you're talking about LOL!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weight loss is the hardest! DH and I have put on a LOT of weight each when we got back from our honeymoon which is almost a year ago! We've been trying really hard we've both down 5 kg but we've both plateaued! Giving all the yummy things is hard some days!

I have the docs tonight just going to explain we want to TTC ASAP what do we need to do? Lol she should be able to tell me everything right? Had elevit for 2 months now, will get injections up to date and weight is coming off slowly! Nothing else I need to ask? You ladies are a life saver for first timers! And plus we haven't told anyone were trying so I can't just ask friends or mum what I should do because we want it to be a surprised when we get our bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashakl1 View Post
    I'm starting to notice even more the differences between the States and Australia talking to you ladies We go by pounds so I have no idea how much weight you're talking about LOL!

Are u in the US? Or are u from US in OZ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymakers88 View Post
    Weight loss is the hardest! DH and I have put on a LOT of weight each when we got back from our honeymoon which is almost a year ago! We've been trying really hard we've both down 5 kg but we've both plateaued! Giving all the yummy things is hard some days!

I have the docs tonight just going to explain we want to TTC ASAP what do we need to do? Lol she should be able to tell me everything right? Had elevit for 2 months now, will get injections up to date and weight is coming off slowly! Nothing else I need to ask? You ladies are a life saver for first timers! And plus we haven't told anyone were trying so I can't just ask friends or mum what I should do because we want it to be a surprised when we get our bfp!
    Your doc will know what to give you. There's somewhat of a standard for this sort of thing. Just be mindful that if u have to get chickenpox or measles inj then they recommend you don't ttc for three months while the disease pathogens settle down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the US I don't even know what OZ is LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh. I'm trying to lose weight as well. Coming off the pill has made me feel like a big bloated monster. My efforts don't seem to be working very well at all. I'm eating well and excersising regularly and still ballooning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashakl1 View Post
    I'm in the US I don't even know what OZ is LOL

Oz - Australia

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Sashakl1  (31-10-2013)