+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have found an awesome website that seems to have the answers to all of my questions. Earlypregnancytests.com. At first it looks like they are just trying to sell you something but if you click on the learn tab and scroll down it has all sorts of awesome information including a week by week timeline on conception! I love this site too but I like to compare information.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sashakl1 For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (27-10-2013),chan79  (28-10-2013)

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashakl1 View Post
    I have found an awesome website that seems to have the answers to all of my questions. Earlypregnancytests.com. At first it looks like they are just trying to sell you something but if you click on the learn tab and scroll down it has all sorts of awesome information including a week by week timeline on conception! I love this site too but I like to compare information.
    Love this site.
    I'm a vet nurse so I get off over medical jargon

Who's taking prenatal vitamins, TBH I totally forgot! Lucky I've got bottles and bottles of folic acid in my medicine cabinet. So I have started today!

On a sad note, DH and I just heard a friend died yesterday in a car accident. He was one of DHs close friends so he's pretty heartbroken. Such a sad time, hold those you love closest to you and keep yourself safe. Makes me realize even more how lucky I am, never ever take what you have for granted as you could lose it all in the blink of an eye.

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Sashakl1  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so sad Lexim.... Its definitely a lesson in how to make the most out of life. DP's grandma passed on Saturday and he is devastated. He said the other night how awesome it was that I got to meet her, but I know he is devastated that his children won't. Hurry up BFP....

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear lexim makes you realise how short life can be

We went to speak to our doctor about going off the pill and she told me then to start elevit so I've been taking that for about 1-2 months even though we've just started trying this weekend. It's been amazing! My nails are so strong since taking it!! We said to her we were going to start trying in January but we can't wait lol so we started without her knowing! I've had one af since being off it and it was 36 day cycle so not too bad ! I'm just hoping it's ok to TTC without her having any issues! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've been on elevit for about 3 months now, but I've been really slack the last 2wks... Mostly because I just couldn't really afford buying more in this weeks groceries lol :-/
    I've got a bottle of complex B vits I might use them up before going back on prenats... I haven't noticed any physical difference eg hair nails etc. I don't feel particularly healthier for them lol. I just do it cos they said so 8-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If your budget is tight, try seeing if you can just get folate. That's the most important thing.

We bought a weekly pill dispenser with AM and PM, my tablets are in the AM, DH in the PM. I am on : blackmores pregnancy, cranberry, B6, B12, fish oil, vitex and DH is on Menevit. It has been good to keep us on track.

Babymaker - you may want to check about needles and immunisations. I got a whole blood work up and got Whooping cough, flu, and B12. Some people need MMR and others. But completely up to you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

Babymakers88  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to read that Lexim.

I got TOTM yesterday. Exactly 28 days since I gave up the pill. How about that!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry lexim! I've had many people leave my life too early and unexpectedly. It really does help you realize how precious life is and how important it is not to wait to live your dreams. Lots of love to your family.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been on a prenatal for a few months. My doctor prescribed it and my insurance covers the majority of the cost which is really nice on the budget. It really is so important to be on one.
    I'm a psychology student and I decided to take an infancy and early childhood development class this semester. It's been really interesting and frightening to learn about prenatal development.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got some Elevit that I took a while back. Should probably check the expiration and start taking them for our first official month of TTC!!