+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I've checked my date for both cycles so far. Last month would have created a great edd for me. Alas, not to be..
    Last cycle's edd was a week after DS1 birthday, so not great but I would have happily taken it. Baby center's ovulation calendar gives you 6 months of due dates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Next month onwards are great EDD for us Will have at least 4 weeks annual leave to add onto the mat leave from work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I've just started TTC. Can I join?

Have come off the pill just a couple of weeks ago. A new experience for me since I've taken them for about 13 years. I'm a bit nervous about not knowing when my TOTM is due. Will stomach cramps warn me? Will I get a headache the day before? How long is it going to take before I get it? Ahh! So many questions and no answers. I'm lost without those little white pills. I miss having that control already. lol. But excited to be at this stage all the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bambipickle View Post

Have come off the pill just a couple of weeks ago. A new experience for me since I've taken them for about 13 years. I'm a bit nervous about not knowing when my TOTM is due. Will stomach cramps warn me? Will I get a headache the day before? How long is it going to take before I get it? Ahh! So many questions and no answers. I'm lost without those little white pills. I miss having that control already. lol. But excited to be at this stage all the same.
    Never been on the pill so I have no advice but WELCOME and good luck getting your BFP.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CassJ For This Useful Post:

bambipickle  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Bambi! I was on the pill for over 10 years and came off at the start of this year. It's a bit crazy giving up control back to your body. I still don't know for sure what is happening, but that is OK.

Good luck with giving up control!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. I have also just come off the pill after being on it for 10 years. This is my 2-3rd month off it now, and no regularity yet!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sookysooky28 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bambipickle View Post

I really depends on your body tbh and a bit of what you were like before you went on the pill - I was on it for around 20 years on and off (mainly on though really, only a couple of months in total I reckon that I was off), and personally I pretty quickly (well, instantly really) went back to how I was before the pill. Since then though my AFs have been a lot nicer and settled down (they were always *really* painful and clotty before the pill, and when I was on it to a certain degree as well). I have no idea if my cycles were 'normal' coming off it, as I'm not sure if I was ovulating or not - I don't have anything other than not wanting to get my hopes up too much by thinking there isn't anything wrong (if that makes any sense) - but all the signs are that I just popped back to 'normal' pretty much as soon as I came off it.

Someone else might take up to 12 months for their body to settle down though - it completely depends on you and how you work I'm afraid its not a great answer, but with most things in TTC, its annoying 'suck it and see' really.

Just try and think back in the mists of time to how you were before you went on the pill - if you got warning signs, they probably will be back I would have thought (although you are a bit older now, and most people on here from what I can gather seem to say their AFs change a little as they get older anyway (generally for the better it seems though, so that's a positive at least lol).

for you its not a long TTC wait, try not to get too obsessed with it all (something I am failing at completely lol) GOod luck with everything

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxCat For This Useful Post:

bambipickle  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone! TTC #2 since the end of August. We got pregnant with DD so fast that we've been feeling a little disappointed this time around. We haven't told many people so I am looking for a group to chat with throughout this crazy cycle of testing

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    Random thought - I've just been checking my possible due dates if we manage to get pregnant in the next couple of months and I have realised that the next five months have really good due dates for us.
    Does anyone else do this or am I reaching a new leave of ttc crazy??
    Yesiree, I do this also! The next 4 months are perfect for me also! Just want to miss late Dec/early Jan as already have DD on 24th Dec, crazy few weeks! ;-)

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCat View Post
    for you its not a long TTC wait, try not to get too obsessed with it all (something I am failing at completely lol) GOod luck with everything
    I'm not obsessed (yet). At the moment I am too busy. We're getting married next month and I have exams coming up in the next few weeks. Maybe after that when I am bored I'll have to try not to be obsessed! lol