+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! I wasn't planning on it but now you say it I think I might get one on the way home from work tonight!! That way I will know for sure!!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogaz123 View Post
    Hi all!!

At present me and hubby are TTC and the calendar tells me I might be ovulating..

Today I have had faint dull pain on my left side near hip and I have felt like I have nervous butterflies in my tummy!!

Has anyone experienced this feeling while ovulating??
    Welcome!

Hmmm not sure. I'm not 100% in tune with what my body does when ovulating as I've never really tracked it before. The only thing I notice is I get a little.....ahem....juicy.....eeeeww that is so gross lol

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Hogaz123  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lex if I don't hear the detailed over share every second of your body's cycle then you're not doing your job on here!! The more tmi the better!! :-P
    Lol nah that's what we are here for, don't worry about being icky ;-)

You'll find most women get very cm-y around O, that's definitely the easiest way to follow along without tests.

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Lex if I don't hear the detailed over share every second of your body's cycle then you're not doing your job on here!! The more tmi the better!! :-P
    Lol nah that's what we are here for, don't worry about being icky ;-)

You'll find most women get very cm-y around O, that's definitely the easiest way to follow along without tests.
    Haha absolutely

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just wondering who's thinking about doing a pregnancy diary on here when they get there BFP??

Thanks
    Reviews
    CassJ, I've done one for my previous pregnancy. It turned out to only be a short one, but I don't regret it! It's nice to remember the good with the bad.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    CassJ, I've done one for my previous pregnancy. It turned out to only be a short one, but I don't regret it! It's nice to remember the good with the bad.
    I'm still waiting to see the results of this months BDing but since we have had 4 M/C DH doesn't want to tell ANYONE till they notice lol and my mum doesn't want to know either. I'm thinking that doing one might help me keep my mouth shut.

FX you'll be staring a new one soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CassJ - sorry to hear about your losses.

I'd like to do a pregnancy diary when the time comes, for personal reasons I would like to keep things quiet for as long as possible (with the exception of family) so would be looking for the pregnancy diary and you ladies to allow me to get all the pregnancy talk out. Not sure if 20 weeks would be possible but hopefully with no health issues it might be possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have started a ttc diary, it's helped me already for sure. So yes I will self be doing a preg diary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    CassJ - sorry to hear about your losses.

I'd like to do a pregnancy diary when the time comes, for personal reasons I would like to keep things quiet for as long as possible (with the exception of family) so would be looking for the pregnancy diary and you ladies to allow me to get all the pregnancy talk out. Not sure if 20 weeks would be possible but hopefully with no health issues it might be possible.
    Azi if we fall in this cycle then we won't be seeing our family until we are about 3 months along (we live interstate). So we would have to hold out telling anyone until then. That will be very difficult lol so yes I will be getting it all out on here with you girls! :-)