+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Azi 50 should be enough to last you 5 cycles if you have a cycle that is regular within 1 week of itself :-) start testing 1week before O is expected and even with a 48hr late O you still have enough to take you through to day after O xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Bought some OPKs from eBay (a 50 pack) so that should help my new found POAS addiction. Doesn't help that DH was like "are you sure 50 is enough? That will only last 2 months"
    Hopefully it will only take 1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsTugs and Boxcat

I have a long 35 day cycle, but have had a 29 day cycle once in the last 6 months so I am not sure exactly when I O. Don't really want to do temping yet but am trying to take note of CM and other signs - as well as OPKs.

Anyone got any exciting news yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't know how exciting it is - more annoying imho - but I thought I started AF 4 days early (but I have slightly varying cycles so who knows), but it was just a load of browny stuff and now absolutely nothing since going to bed last night Am soooo confuzzled with my body. So I guess I'm not out this month yet, even though I though I was....arghhhhh the waiting!!

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wait until you have to do the protein urine tests when your pregnant!!!! Do you know how hard it is to pee on a stick when you can't even see your vagina!! And it's like every 2 weeks in the last stage lol
    I'd like just pee away and hope that I hit the stick hahaha

Wishing my tests where here because I've (warning TMI) had ALOT of discharge yesterday and today! Fingers crossed its ovulation. Hubby and I DTD two days ago and I'll jump him tonight me thinks

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My hpts from last week finally arrived in the mail today lol spose it doesn't matter that they didn't arrive this weekend I didn't exactly need them ... :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no OPK double lines, I'm either having a shorter cycle and missed O completely or because I have a really bad cold and am on steroids as well that may have messed with everything.

Oh well :/ Focussing on getting healthy and over this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Still no OPK double lines, I'm either having a shorter cycle and missed O completely or because I have a really bad cold and am on steroids as well that may have messed with everything.

Oh well :/ Focussing on getting healthy and over this!
    IMHO the second you ttc your body goes completely odd just to mess with your mind All you can do is soldier on, try to have as much BDing as possible (terrible strain I know :P ) and not stress too much really.
    for us all, eh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!!

At present me and hubby are TTC and the calendar tells me I might be ovulating..

Today I have had faint dull pain on my left side near hip and I have felt like I have nervous butterflies in my tummy!!

Has anyone experienced this feeling while ovulating??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hogaz that sounds pretty positive. Have you considered trying ovulation kits? Helps to pinpoint exactly when it happens chemically.