+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With the cheap ones I dip them. If they don't come with a cup just use a drinking glass. It'll wash lol ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no ladies I am thinking this whole POAS thing is addictive! Day two of OPK and still only 1 line but it's kinda fun lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Azi as long as u have enough to get you through your cycle then pee away!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Hmmmm I might have to invest. What was the brand?

I really want to be pregnant again! I'm already sick of waiting. I'm sick of waiting for AF (woooo I used one lol) to return. I stopped bf 2 months ago! Come back!
    I always tell myself, just wait, it will happen but I'm so bloody impatient!
    I got them from the seller yes.bw - if you just search for Ovulation Kit or Ovulation Tests you'll get ******s and ******s of them - I just went for the one that was the cheapest lol. They're not branded tests, just the dippy ones in the little satchets (like you get inside the FRER outer box) I worked on the basis that the ones inside the FRER aren't really branded anyway so they're probably all just the same anyway, and I'd rather pay 20 cents a test rather than $2/test lol

I should really read the whole thread before replying lol - glad you found them

Like Mrs says, you just pee into a cup and dip into them, lift it out and QUICKLY put it flat (or the dye runs everywhere) and then have a squiz in a bit. The only tricky bit is peeing into the cup but I think I might get my she wee out of storage if I keep it up next month lol...
    Last edited by BoxCat; 04-10-2013 at 13:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha omg peeing into the cup is something I never want anyone else to watch me do lol. So unglamorous. Never pee'd on myself so much in my life BAHAHA

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only at day 2 of peeing onto a cup but no spills yet lol. I'm doing it then having a shower then checking to see if there are two lines, so if it goes anywhere it will be washed off pretty quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done azi I find the trouble is actually catching the ****** with the cup lol. It tends to be a bit... Erratic. Lol. Usually get half on the fingers holding the cup *embarrassed* haha. Meh I just wash my hands, it did come out of ME after all lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might be doing it wrong, but I put the cup up right against me?? And try and look to stop before I reach the top?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use one of DH's old protein powder scoops as a wee cup, it has a handle that protects me from any accidents..it is seriously perfect.
    Just a hot tip for you, ladies

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by JustUsTwo; 04-10-2013 at 15:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JusUsTwo - I misread that and completely missed the word "old" - almost made me spit out my water! Hahaha