+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    While I'd love a girl we are just going to go for it and see what happens! DH has ambitious plans of action everyday, but I am a tad more realistic.

I'm waiting another week then I'll do some OPK's - bought these months ago but my cycle kept being weird so I kept putting it off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Plus I'm my husbands favourite girl still
    I don't want to share that hahaha

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!
    This is a darn good point lol. If my fella has a daughter he will forget all about his first girl - ME! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Azi we originally planned to go every second day, but we kinda got caught up in the whole thing, and did it almost every day, with only one or two skipped days. The more you get the more you want, I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol MrsTugs! I will have to wait and see!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by diamondbub View Post
    Dom perignon I was diagnosed with polycysistic ovaries but it didn't stop me conceiving. I never showed any of the symptoms and it was only discovered after a bout of appendicitis. The one thing that they did find was that I wasn't ovulating but I took clomid and that seemed to kick start everything.

We are trying to sway for a boy this time, naturally wed be happy with anything healthy but I had a son stillborn a few years ago so it would be amazing to have a little boy again. We are planning to DTD on ovulation so for the next three months in charting my cycle so I can pinpoint when ovulation occurs. I'm also following a diet which they say makes your body more alkaline Which favors boys. That's the part I find hard coz I eat heaps of protein and I have to eliminate it from my meals!
    Thanks for sharing your experiences. Are you able to track if you are ovulating at the moment? I might give myself 6 months to track and seek a referral to a FS for treatment such as clomid if there is no sign ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Not me Dom. My MIL and two SILS have POCS. My MILA fell pregnant 3 times, my oldest SIL used IVF and my other SIL fell naturally (sort of, I think she was having fertility treatment) but it took a year.
    Hopefully it happens quickly for you
    How old are you? If you don't mind me asking

I too LOVE my coffee! As long as your not going crazy with it (6 cups a day) it's ok.

You'll love your thermie when you have a baby, so easy for baby food!!

Wishing my period would return!!!!!! So I know what's going on with my cycle, can't really do much if I'm not ovulating!!!

Little mummy update here - my DS2 just got his second tooth, so freaking cute!!! Little toothy peg smile

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!
    I'm 32 Lexim, turning 33 at the end of the year. Im hoping that the lack of symptoms is a good indicator to falling naturally.

I can only imagine how good the Thermie will be to prepare the baby food! At this stage, DF uses it more than I do and I can certainly see him whip up food for bubs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DomPerignon View Post
    Thanks for sharing your experiences. Are you able to track if you are ovulating at the moment? I might give myself 6 months to track and seek a referral to a FS for treatment such as clomid if there is no sign ovulation.
    I'm tracking if I ovulate now by looking at cervical mucous, and I'm going to use an ovulationdpedictor kit (OPK) around the time the mucous comes. But looking back when I wasn't ovulating, I never got any mucous so that's a giveaway if your not ovulating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im fairly prone to cm throughout my whole cycle so it's more difficult for me to pick the CHANGE indicator, rather that just the ARRIVAL. I rely on the opk to pinpoint. In saying that, maybe a few months of watching my body I may learn the signs better (in saying THAT I hope I won't be a few months lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Azi we originally planned to go every second day, but we kinda got caught up in the whole thing, and did it almost every day, with only one or two skipped days. The more you get the more you want, I think!
    Wow, credit to you there! I feel a bit battered if we DTD two days in a row, so hats off to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by diamondbub View Post
    I'm tracking if I ovulate now by looking at cervical mucous, and I'm going to use an ovulationdpedictor kit (OPK) around the time the mucous comes. But looking back when I wasn't ovulating, I never got any mucous so that's a giveaway if your not ovulating.
    Thanks for that. Might have a look at getting OPK. At least if after a few months I'm not ovulating, I can look at getting a referral to FS for assistance to do so.