+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sundays, either DH or I will go and we go alone while the other stays home with the kids.

I do smaller shops during the week to pick up meat etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I'm a Sunday shopper as well. Have always had to take at least 1 kid with me... I guess you just do what you have to do.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I go Tuesday night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I go Sunday morning and take 2.5 yr old Ds with me...It's turned into 'our thing' We usually sit and have breakfast then do the weekly shop. Dh stays home with ds2 because he naps all morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do mine Saturdays after swimming lessons. If my DD is asleep my DH will drive around with her in the car then come back and pick me up! If not we all go in and do it together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saturday nights I find are the quietest

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've always taken Ds with me, he helps out and its over pretty quick and our shopping day swaps and changes every week, whenever we need food or feel up to it .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take an ipod/pad/phone for the difficult one and have them sit in the child seat and play or watch a movie. lol Took me a long time to work that out. entertainment for one and have the other help with putting things in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i usually shop on a Wednesday afternoon after work while the girls are still at daycare, i have just enough time to shop, take it home and put it away before i have to pick them up.

If i do have to take them for some reason DD2 sits in trolley seat and DD1 helps push the trolley or hops in the trolley and helps put items in the trolley, but god help if i don't buy them both a little milk to drink.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go on Wednesdays as that's bin day and I've cleared the fridge/ freezer out!

I only have DD whose at school at during the day but soon will have a little one in tow and not looking forward to it!

DD always hated grocery shopping with a passion and if I even have to duck into the shops when she's with me, you'd think I'd just told her I was going to amputate her leg!

Sorry not much help, but I feel your pain DH works late and most Saturdays and our woolies doesn't open on Sundays