+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am grateful for my family.

I am grateful for technology that allows me to see and talk to dd, when she is so for away. I love that i can even take a pic of her to show my mum that she is doing ok.

I am grateful for access to great education for my children

I am grateful for free healthcare that if my kids or I are sick no matter if I have money or not my kids or myself can be seen by a dr (sadly that not available in lots of places in Australia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am grateful for:

A roof over our heads, food in our bellies and clothes on our backs

My DH, who is an angel on earth

Two healthy, happy kids

Beautiful friends and support network

My amazing mum who is 75 but has zero health issues

Our jobs - as much as DH and I sometimes struggle to juggle our work and family, I am grateful that we have jobs meaning we don't have to worry where our next dollar is coming from

This country. We are so blessed it's ridiculous. We might moan about politicians, but in the end I can walk the streets, send my children to school and go to church without fear of persecution. I have healthcare available to me, schools to send my kids to - the list is endless.

Sorry for the novel. I'm nowhere near done, but you get the idea!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

Cbal  (19-09-2013),LoveLivesHere  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm also grateful for my wonderful parents. They have their annoying traits but they're so precious to me and grateful to them for everything they've done for me throughout my life. I can only hope my daughter loves us as much as I love my parents, then I'll be a very happy mum.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (19-09-2013),MrsSS  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm grateful that we have got access to quality healthcare. I'm grateful that ds1 has got a wheelchair to give him independence.
    I'm grateful that despite ds1's physical disabilities, he's pretty healthy, I'm also grateful for dd and ds2 being healthy too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to becca022 For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am grateful that I am a young mum & that my parents will be there to watch my son grow up. (My father lost his parents very young so I never met them & my Pa died a long time ago too)

I wish I had more memories with my Pa.
    Last edited by cassieh; 19-09-2013 at 09:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Brothers ex wife killed herself last week. They have 6 kids.

I'm grateful that my brother is their dad, those kids will always have love and stability from their father.

I'm grateful that my parents are there to support my brother and all my nieces and nephews.

I'm grateful that I'm alive for my children.

I'm grateful to live in Australia, we are so lucky here.

I'm grateful for my children,

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to preggasaurus For This Useful Post:

Blossompossumxxxx  (19-09-2013),LoveLivesHere  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm grateful for the miracle belly bub I have on board. After DF and I were told we'd need IVF assistance and what-not, belly bub is a very precious gift.

I'm grateful for my DF and my housemate, both of who are truly amazing people and I feel lucky and ridiculously grateful to have them in my life.

I'm grateful that my daughter won't grow up with mental health issues caused by her family, I'm grateful she'll never have to wonder if her family actually love her. I'm grateful for the people she will be surrounded by, and the fact that she'll have a family who loves and protects her.

I'm grateful for the existance of coffee.

I'm grateful to my DF. No matter how much of a pain in the butt I can be at the end of the day he still crawls into bed, cuddles up to me and tells me he's the luckiest man on Earth to be there every day. And he does 9PM Kmart/Target runs to find me a belly band.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by preggasaurus View Post
    My Brothers ex wife killed herself last week. They have 6 kids.

I'm grateful that my brother is their dad, those kids will always have love and stability from their father.

I'm grateful that my parents are there to support my brother and all my nieces and nephews.

I'm grateful that I'm alive for my children.

I'm grateful to live in Australia, we are so lucky here.

I'm grateful for my children,
    That's awful ... lots of love to your family xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm grateful for my family and for our health. Im grateful that I don't have to struggle financially like so many Aussies do.

I'm grateful for having baby no 3 in my tummy and I will be the most thankful person in the world if our morphology scan next week shows that baby is as healthy as they can possibly be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am grateful that no matter how much DD pushes me and is a total pain in the butt I have the tools, love and strength to help her make better choices. At least this is what I am telling myself right now.

I am grateful for my DH... He is so amazing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

HugsBunny  (19-09-2013)