+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Im going to Bali at christmas to get married.... EEEEEK!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bpac For This Useful Post:

BigRedV  (20-09-2013),sockstealingpoltergeist  (20-09-2013),tatia&shura  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpac View Post
    Im going to Bali at christmas to get married.... EEEEEK!
    That sounds awesome.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sockstealingpoltergeist For This Useful Post:

bpac  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Lol, I might see you in Coffs. We are having 3 nights in Coffs and then DH is flying to Sydney where he will be working at a gaming expo and DD and I will spend the day making our way back up the coast with stops for swims, coffees, wees and foods and awesome looking playgrounds.
    Awesome! I'll be the one with stark white skin and a smile from ear to ear (except maybe on the last day when it dawns that this holiday is ending )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    In November we are heading to Stradbroke island...(going over while school is still in as it gets very busy and expensive during the holidays). We only live across the bay but we have never taken the kids there. I used to holiday there often as a teen and dh worked on the sand mines. So we thought it was time to take the kids over, we have rented a house that sleeps 10 (we have a friend and her children coming too) and our dogs can come. We are there for 7 nights and it's costing us in total $1000! cheap as and there isn't much to spend money on over there either...we have a 4x4 so we will be doing a lot of off road exploring. Can't wait to spend quality time with family and close friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Going to Canberra in a few weeks time; not for a holiday as such, but for my brother-in-law's wedding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeamummy View Post
    Thanks, very good to know. I have 4 and there are always great deals from Perth. I might have to wait a couple of years until I have 3/4 swimming.
    You can get excellent nannies over there for $5 max per hour, with first aid qualifications too. I had one occasionally when I took DS1 swimming, to sit with DS2.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pesca77 For This Useful Post:

sweetpeamummy  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeamummy View Post
    Would love to do a Disney Cruise with my family. Which one are you doing?
    We are hoping to do the Caribbean one and if we enjoy it then will think about doing the big European one 2 years after that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    We are hoping to do the Caribbean one and if we enjoy it then will think about doing the big European one 2 years after that
    Going to look into it some more but I really like what I read about them. DH gets awful seasickness though

Would love to hear about any advice you have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Love, Love Straddy. I had a great 2 week holiday there once when I was.....well - a long time ago! ha.

Stunning place.

Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    In November we are heading to Stradbroke island...(going over while school is still in as it gets very busy and expensive during the holidays). We only live across the bay but we have never taken the kids there. I used to holiday there often as a teen and dh worked on the sand mines. So we thought it was time to take the kids over, we have rented a house that sleeps 10 (we have a friend and her children coming too) and our dogs can come. We are there for 7 nights and it's costing us in total $1000! cheap as and there isn't much to spend money on over there either...we have a 4x4 so we will be doing a lot of off road exploring. Can't wait to spend quality time with family and close friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were doing Adelaide in December but we decided to cancel that and instead do an o/s trip to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. It'll be in December 2015 cause my husband is going back to school and we can only go during tafe term holidays. Loveeer Singapore!!! My son will be okd enough to enjoy it. In KL we are hpinh back to Sunway Lagoon resort. It's awesome there.

We would love to do Italy/dubai one day but it's soook expensive. Maybe after we both finish our studies.

ZE: I hope u get to go one day soon with your family, you deserve it, can't imagine how hard it would be for you to have to sacrifice that but hopefully it will become a reality for you and it will he sweet.