View Poll Results: Lorna Jane or LuLu Lemon?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lorna Jane

1 14.29%
  • LuLu Lemon

2 28.57%
  • Other/Cheaper option

4 57.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I vote for lulu too! their stuff just feels so nice! I do however find their pants sizes a bit on the small side

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F&A View Post
    I love running bare! I know it's not on your list, but I find the quality to be really good. I have tights from 4-5 years ago that still look brand new
    I love running bare as well - picked them up by accident and they're awesome. They're thick and firm so hold in my jiggly bits and don't roll up my calves or down my belly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lulu 100% they have awesome sales after Christmas and mid year where I stock up. Online they have sales all year round in the 'we made too much' section except go in to try the clothes if going to buy online. Canadian sizing and I have found with pants/ tops I can be up to 2 sizes different depending on the cut/ how I want the item to fit, I'm a size 10 Aussie and have pieces from size 2 through to 10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    **bump**

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I've been massively put off lululemon after seeing a woman at yoga wearing lululemon pants and...yeah..nothing at all left to the imagination thanks to being seethrough (and they weren't even from the stock that had the issues - I think they just didn't last well!!).

Running Bare are good and much more affordable.

Onzie have really funky patterns.

Yogabela are crazy affordable and US made, I've found their fabric to be the best out of the ones I've tried.

Beyond Yoga have beautiful fitness wear.

If you do some searching you'll actually find a HEAP of more affordable and actually better wearing fitness wear, LJ and lululemon aren't the only contenders, in fact I just see them as ripoff merchants. A lot of the brands I mentioned above are made in the US with amazing quality fabric rather than in China.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree on US brands being great quality - I read Under Armour was coming to Australia soon too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I've been massively put off lululemon after seeing a woman at yoga wearing lululemon pants and...yeah..nothing at all left to the imagination thanks to being seethrough (and they weren't even from the stock that had the issues - I think they just didn't last well!!).

Running Bare are good and much more affordable.

Onzie have really funky patterns.

Yogabela are crazy affordable and US made, I've found their fabric to be the best out of the ones I've tried.

Beyond Yoga have beautiful fitness wear.

If you do some searching you'll actually find a HEAP of more affordable and actually better wearing fitness wear, LJ and lululemon aren't the only contenders, in fact I just see them as ripoff merchants. A lot of the brands I mentioned above are made in the US with amazing quality fabric rather than in China.
    Benji, thanks for the tips on Beyond Yoga and Yogabela - just went to look at them online.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Benji  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally off topic but when I first saw this thread title I thought it was a baby naming one lol!!!! I was thinking "Lulu lemon? Seriously?!?"

Might need to look a bit closer next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've found LJ and Running Bare are the best