+ Reply to Thread

Default neighbour woke up my baby :(

my neighbour arrived home, their front door is oppostie my ds' bedroom window. i had his window opened a little as its a warm day.
    i muzzle our dog who hangs around his window, so she doesnt bark while he has his ONE day sleep.
    Ds was asleep for 1 hour when my neighbour came home.....ds usually sleeps 3 hours without fail.
    My neighbour pulled up, music blaring, then got out the car, slammed door and started yelling and swearing at her young kinder aged kids. "Get the f out of the car, pick you fing bags and $hit up, im always cleaning after you two, do something for your fing sleves for once....."
    ds woke up screming and he wont go back to sleep let along let me put him back in his cot!

im ok about things waking him - that stuff happens. im actually worried about my neighbours kids. they are only 4 or 5 yr olds. and this is not the first time i have heard her swearing at them for basically no reason.
    Also, my ds got a fright! and wont go back to his cot

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    keep a diary...IMHO there is never an excuse for talking to or shouting at children like that.

you need to decide ultimately if you need to make a report or if your neighbour is someone you can try to talk to first

Dave The Turning Cowboy

turning wood into art

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveTTC For This Useful Post:

B00ts  (18-09-2013),dancingchipmunk  (17-09-2013)